• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tactics.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Round' 60 clicks per 10 seconds
You don't need to click that fast to be decent... To be decent you need to be able to win a fight without taking too much damage. Which can be done by either clicking fast to get lots of hits on your opponent before he hits you, or dodging enough while hitting him.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You don't need to click that fast to be decent... To be decent you need to be able to win a fight without taking too much damage. Which can be done by either clicking fast to get lots of hits on your opponent before he hits you, or dodging enough while hitting him.
Dodging? What the heck are you talking about, that works only on noobs. And around 60 clicks per 10 sec without even trying to click fast. You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Dodging? What the heck are you talking about, that works only on noobs. And around 60 clicks per 10 sec without even trying to click fast. You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
Dodging can work on anyone if you're good at it. It takes skill and practice, just like anything else would. Just because you can click 60 times in 10 seconds doesn't mean everyone has to be able to do that to be a decent player. There are other ways to be skilled at the Survival Games, and it's not even all about PvP.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dodging can work on anyone if you're good at it. It takes skill and practice, just like anything else would. Just because you can click 60 times in 10 seconds doesn't mean everyone has to be able to do that to be a decent player. There are other ways to be skilled at the Survival Games, and it's not even all about PvP.
60 clicks in 10 seconds isn't anything special , its just a requirement for someone to be a good players so he can land as much hits as possible, i know people that click far more than that.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Before I get too far into this post, this thread almost seems like you two (_zeX99_ and gcb99) want someone to come across your tactic and say something about it. Though I could be totally wrong, but as you guys have said you have done a lot of testing.

I myself am interested in doing some testing, but before I do I would have to know your guys' standard for who is considered a "pro" player. I slightly assume that neither of you would want to test with me, because I don't think that I am quite at the same skill level as you guys, and you have tested together a lot.

I personally don't think that there is any ground breaking tactic that totally destroys others, but there may be some that can win at higher percentages if done to their maximum potential.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally don't think that there is any ground breaking tactic that totally destroys others, but there may be some that can win at higher percentages if done to their maximum potential.
Agreed.
Everything is breakable.
But as you said Im pretty sure if you go in the detail at a strategy and spent much time with a tactic can be nearly unbreakable

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Agreed.
Everything is breakable.
But as you said Im pretty sure if you go in the detail at a strategy and spent much time with a tactic can be nearly unbreakable
I think that's as far as we can go...
Before I get too far into this post, this thread almost seems like you two (_zeX99_ and gcb99) want someone to come across your tactic and say something about it. Though I could be totally wrong, but as you guys have said you have done a lot of testing.

I myself am interested in doing some testing, but before I do I would have to know your guys' standard for who is considered a "pro" player. I slightly assume that neither of you would want to test with me, because I don't think that I am quite at the same skill level as you guys, and you have tested together a lot.

Even if you were our level (not saying you're not) we wouldn't test with you, we got our lil' secret team and the so few members in it, the secrets are between us only. What we are looking in this thread is other pro's to share their most secret tactic if they WANT to, as it said in the first message. And the last one, every tactic is breakable, its like rock paper sisors, but with way more branches.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that's as far as we can go...

Even if you were our level (not saying you're not) we wouldn't test with you, we got our lil' secret team and the so few members in it, the secrets are between us only. What we are looking in this thread is other pro's to share their most secret tactic if they WANT to, as it said in the first message. And the last one, every tactic is breakable, its like rock paper sisors, but with way more branches.
I figured it would be that way, I respect that though, as I figure I would do the same in your position. Unfortunately I broke into the game a little later and I never really integrated with any highly skilled players.

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
GUYS, I'VE GOT A BEAUTIFUL GUIDE I CREATED, I've poured tons of effort into this. If you could take a look, It's huge. It offers everything you need to know to get better and improve your game. It's packed with tons of info, that i didn't even know until i had to research it. I would really appreciate some feedback on the thread Thanks Guys and Gals :3 Lav ya all <3 Click on my signature to view the guide or the Link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/132835018/xPzL-s-MCSG-Survival-Guide

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GUYS, I'VE GOT A BEAUTIFUL GUIDE I CREATED, I've poured tons of effort into this. If you could take a look, It's huge. It offers everything you need to know to get better and improve your game. It's packed with tons of info, that i didn't even know until i had to research it. I would really appreciate some feedback on the thread Thanks Guys and Gals :3 Lav ya all <3 Click on my signature to view the guide or the Link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/132835018/xPzL-s-MCSG-Survival-Guide
Nonono Your Rank has to be VIP or Graphic Deisgner instead of "Member" :)

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
I have it in-game but not on the forums, I'll have a talk with a mod thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci