• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map 3 Chest Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Haha, I also do your route backwards like Shaun. Normally at the start I ignore the Cornucopia and go straight to the village. Since most people waste time going to the cornucopia this gives me an advantage over anyone else coming to the village. I'll normally have a stone or wooden sword as well as a little bit of Armour from the windmill chest. After this I either go to the double chest if I'm in a team or I might go to the whale if I need some more Armour.

As soon as I have enough iron to make an iron sword and a decent amount of food I'll go straight to the cornucopia. Being the first one to make an iron sword gives you a massive advantage. You can 'camp' the crafting table until the refill which stops others from being able to craft their own better swords.
You ALWAYS have a weapon when you find me at the start, you must have lots of luck with chests. :p I usually only find food in the village chests so I don't really have much to fight against. I always go for the corn, and pretty much always get 1 chest, maybe 2 if my keyboard doesn't screw up, if I get a weapon then I'm good, but usually I only get worthless stuff such as maps, compasses, maybe a golden apple or fishing rod.

I do have a second route which I use if too many people go to the village, though, I'm not telling you. :3

Merglyn

Spectator
Reaction score
There were terrible chests today. Im back in my cave, but I only have a wooden sword and no arrows.

Not sure what happened there, but the randomly generated chests are just not on my side today I guess.

Again, writing this from my cave xD

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
24 and 48 i almost win every time with my chest route on 120 if i spawn at thevside off the village or the skull i can win it.

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
Im currently exploring the world for map 3 right now, ill come back to u guys and post the locations of some tier 2 chests!

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
My strategy is: go to houses collect stuff if i get a stone sword then kill mobs till i get 1 level and attempt to enchant it with sharpness I

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
I was just playing with map 3 on CSP, and i noticed a cave under a waterfall that requires you to place three eyes of ender in pieces of an ender portal to open a door. Inside there are 4 chests. Does anyone know if this cave is still in SG3?

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I was just playing with map 3 on CSP, and i noticed a cave under a waterfall that requires you to place three eyes of ender in pieces of an ender portal to open a door. Inside there are 4 chests. Does anyone know if this cave is still in SG3?
how do you get the ender eyes anyway? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci