• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map 3 Chest Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm thinking of ditching my route that consists of 1 tier2 chest and 2 tier1 chests for 6 tier1 chests. I'm getting a tonne of food but never a weapon D:

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
It's ridiculously challenging to find chests on the map in my opinion. I've only found a couple, but they're completely out in the open, I've also found a spot that contains 4 chests. But since I don't know the area too well, its hard to get there. I can tell there are lots of chests. But in which tree? Etc. I know that their are a couple at the top of a mountain. And along the way. But its hard to tell if your there or not. This map is by far the hardest out of all the maps. And I think is smartly designed.

example578329

Spectator
Reaction score
my chest route have like 10 chests and 1 of them has probably 1 diamond and armor

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Whale is an easy find.
I always go for the cornucopia, the centre chests on 48 servers as people tend to go for the outer ones.
I proceed through that loop-mountain overhand (the one with the ruins, fire after it) and I head to the village and take the chest that is there. If I have a team mate (or if there is an available mob nearby) I'll get that redstone opened double chest. I would then proceed down the beach to get the chest near the red mushrooms, then the one inside the cave in the skull face, then the one at the bottom of the tower nearby. Then I would usually head around, see if the chests below the mountain (the mountain with half a bridge) and loot those, people usually ignore them. I then climb on top of the vines, wait for night and watch teams, greedy players run in to get the restocked chests. Then I yell "THIS IS SPARTA", jump down, ninjaing them and kill them whilst they're in the chests.

It works, unless they say "No, it's just madness" and they shoot you off the vines before you jump. That actually just happened. :3

smashballyoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
It's definitely difficult to find chests, but a good tip is searching around the jungle. Many tier 1 chests are hidden around the jungle as well as a few tier 2 chests, and it's easy to run from someone chasing you in there.
It's also easy to sneak attack them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci