• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map 3 Chest Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I think I have a route now. I hit the river underneath the bridge/cliffs, and surrounding areas, and collect about 4-6 tier 1 chests. Then, I head to the village and collect the chests (4 or 5 tier 1s and 1 tier 2). Can anybody tell me if there is a crafting table in the village?

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
I've only played the map once, and when I died it was because my mother came into the room asking me a question, the next moment, all I see is me taking fall Damage, left with two hearts, then a guy coming out of now where with iron and chainmail armor killing me the next lol

smashballyoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
The only crafting table I've seen on the map is at the center, so if that's true the map needs more crafting tables.

There's also an enchanting table on the roof of the biggest house in the village.

PheonixTails

Tribute
Reaction score
The only crafting table I've seen on the map is at the center, so if that's true the map needs more crafting tables.

There's also an enchanting table on the roof of the biggest house in the village.
LIE. there is a few craftng tables around the map. I know 1 is at the snowy peak and the only way to find it is by looking at one of the sides of the mountain cause its not in the open its cover around blocks.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
LIE. there is a few craftng tables around the map. I know 1 is at the snowy peak and the only way to find it is by looking at one of the sides of the mountain cause its not in the open its cover around blocks.
This is true! There is also a cornucopia level chest up there. Are there any other crafting tables though?

PheonixTails

Tribute
Reaction score
nope not that i know of. ill have a run down of the map to see if there anymore crafting tables. anyone know how to get into a building with pressure plates around the whole building?

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
nope not that i know of. ill have a run down of the map to see if there anymore crafting tables. anyone know how to get into a building with pressure plates around the whole building?
I do. You press one of the pressure plates around the square. And Look up, it will start to spill a small stream of water then stop. So you climb as high as you can, then get off to the side. And drop an item on the pressure plate so it drops another small stream of water. and you should be able to make it after that. If not. do it again. Mushrooms and stuff like that work for that kinda stuff. But be quick, some people already go straight to that spot.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
At the peak of the mountain there is a tier 2 chest I believe with a crafting table.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Oh okay, thanks guys, I was hoping I wouldn't have to leave my cozy little village where I rack up kills on unwary visitors :p

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
One time, when I played my first 120 server, I climbed up these vines into the mountain and I was at that wooden bridge. And remember somebody on the forum talking about a chest under it. And I saw it and went for it. I was soon under the bridge and opened the chest, collecting my things. Then I was like. "Wait....How do I get back up?! " xD Then I saw these vines beside the chest that led down, so I went down it until I realized it didn't go down the whole way...as I was falling. And died from fall damage. I suck at survival games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci