• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map 3 Chest Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
My route consists of 2 Tier 2's and approx. 12 tier ones (2 or 3 are generally taken.) This is for 24/48 man servers only though. When the match starts, look for the diamond/golden cross on the wall, and head into the main door closest to that (it should have water near the end). Head straight from here, for a while, and there should be a whole in the ground with a chest. climb the mountain to the left and loot the tier 1 and tier 2 chests, and climb down and head to the open fields to loot the rest. From here, you can climb corn or head up the mountain, I go up the mountain for the easy access crafting table and a second tier 2 chest. from here you jump down the whole (not dying). and attack anyone with all looting the just restocked chests with all your great stuff :D

Preloa

Tribute
Reaction score
My strategy is to get in District 1 :)
There you just have to swim a bit and are always 5-10secs faster at corn than every other guy.

elliz

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know, that's why i'm asking if it's still in the game
In the downloadable map, you can find them in some of the chests - e.g. the one on top of the biiig tree

I think I have seen the room when I have laggy connection and get "see through" walls

elliz

Spectator
Reaction score
There are some brilliant killing puzzles:

- hole in the shore (to right of river delta I think) that activates on walking over redstone ore, and fires lava over you
- hole near shore by Temple where a pressure plate drops you through lava
- hidden cave near island behind bush with button that lets you in ... but when you click lever drops you into lava
- hidden double chest inside arch - but if you mis-time it you fall to your death
- Puzzle on one of the big four stone pillars (up down up) (jump from broken bridge segment) for tier one
- Puzzle at head of gorge - press buttons for random drop ... good stuff in dispensers, but often get trash, and only dispenses once
- Button that says "press for diamond sword", let you test that one - it is cool - on open ground to right of four columns if facing volcano. Read the second sign
- Double chest in middle of spiral river, that is all but impossible to get to and you die of starvation
- hidden shaft near surface ruins that have no chests (near big arch) switches all have lava!
- Side passage off one of the passages from Corn, that has a lever that ... yup, you guessed it

Sure there are plenty more cool traps, but that is all I have found so far

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
That chest that's under the bridge is amazing. But it scares me to death when I try to go for that one ._.

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
That chest that's under the bridge is amazing. But it scares me to death when I try to go for that one ._.

Its easy to grab it but getting to safety once you've taken the chest is hard. If you dont jump into the river below, you just die...

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
The chest under the waterfall that requires the eyes of ender is still there, still cant figure out where to get the eyes from though.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Its easy to grab it but getting to safety once you've taken the chest is hard. If you dont jump into the river below, you just die...
That's what I meant. Plus there also a lot of pressure when some dude it trying to kill you at the same time (which has happened to me before :L) But this other time I was able to get out of there unharmed, I think I jumped onto the side of one of the cliffs, but I can't really remember how I did it.

elliz

Spectator
Reaction score
I was talking about the button you have to press that opens up the floor, which you can drop down to get a double chest ... or die if you fall.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
The spiral river- most people who go there has naughty intentions and lagblocks ;/

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
My route has 2 tier2 chest and 14 tier1 chests you always get a iron sword and sometimes a diamond sword but only real good frinds now the chest route an ill tell only to good friends if you want to try me skype is loiiic3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci