• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Suggestion: A Plug-in that Shows Your Competition

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i was not begging for attention, i just wanted to state that he is not good.
I think he sometimes hacks. Once , he had his back turned to me. I got close and BAM he instantly (like hyper speed senistivity) turns around with a bow drawn and kills me...

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe when he's not hacking he's really bad....

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I think he sometimes hacks. Once , he had his back turned to me. I got close and BAM he instantly (like hyper speed senistivity) turns around with a bow drawn and kills me...
It's funny how people call turning around really fast hacks, when that is really a clear sign of NOT having hacks. You know someone has hacks when they DON'T turn around, and still manage to hit you (with their head being the only part turning).

And btw, there are no hacks that allow you to fully draw back your bow, so he probably just did it normally, with right click.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's funny how people call turning around really fast hacks, when that is really a clear sign of NOT having hacks. You know someone has hacks when they DON'T turn around, and still manage to hit you (with their head being the only part turning).

And btw, there are no hacks that allow you to fully draw back your bow, so he probably just did it normally, with right click.
So he knew I was coming right up behind him.
You do know aimbot does that right? If somebody comes near you it looks directly at them.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
How about you just fight your team in the deathmatch and if they don't like that just don't team with them. I like teams though I team with good people and we take turns suiciding in the dm. So we both get even amount of wins and in the end it's a joint effort , not one person doing all the work. Plus it's more fun to team. So cares about the wins? It's all about having fun....
I'm not just "going to fight them". It's not that kind of issue. I'm letting them win for a reason I will not state here. I benefits me in a way...but it effects my win/lose ratio, too.

Stop braging. I can haz beat you hands down. :3
You know, honestly, I didn't realize how much that post made me sound like a bragging jerk until just now. xD

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
So he knew I was coming right up behind him.
You do know aimbot does that right? If somebody comes near you it looks directly at them.
First of all: F5 is a thing. Or just turning around quickly. And aim bot LOOKS directly at them, as in the head spins towards them, not the body itself. If they fully turn around And hit you immediately afterwards, they aren't hacking

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
First of all: F5 is a thing. Or just turning around quickly. And aim bot LOOKS directly at them, as in the head spins towards them, not the body itself. If they fully turn around And hit you immediately afterwards, they aren't hacking
That's not true. The body will turn, and does turn, it's just a matter of your client catching up and rendering it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci