• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop This Era of MCG.

Will you stop?

• Total voters

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree, but it's kind of like how each new generation of people differs a bit. For example, kids at the age of 6 already have iPhones, are spoiled, swear at their parents, and are overall brats. When I was a 6 year old, I would have never had and iPhone, nor would I have been disrespectful to my parents because I had no idea what a swear word was. Plus, I am a firm believer that nothing can ever be the same. Maybe everyone could be a bit more respectful by not saying "GG you noob get good!!" but you will always have that one player that will. Personally, I never say "gg" due to flamers.

As for the DDos threats... If anyone ever threatens to DDos you, take a screenshot and they won't be very happy with their decision. Also, watch who you add on Skype. I really hope no one ever get's offended if I don't add them on Skype, but it's due to all of the people that want to DDos me for helping the server. xD Just be safe everyone, and report if anyone ever does that to you. :)
You're 14, there were iPhone's in 2006, and there were spoiled brats in 2006. You're in "that generation of kids".

As for DDoS's, you can't stop those lol, there's a thing called changing your IP/circumventing bans on other accounts, just look Kranzo, he's alive and well playing in clan battles and scrims, sometimes these little script kids are smarter then you give them credit for.

P

PeriLH_

You're 14, there were iPhone's in 2006, and there were spoiled brats in 2006. You're in "that generation of kids".

As for DDoS's, you can't stop those lol, there's a thing called changing your IP/circumventing bans on other accounts, just look Kranzo, he's alive and well playing in clan battles and scrims, sometimes these little script kids are smarter then you give them credit for.
For your information, I didn't have an iPhone until last year. "lol" Plus, you can stop DDos threats if you remove those people from the community. :)

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
For your information, I didn't have an iPhone until last year. "lol" Plus, you can stop DDos threats if you remove those people from the community. :)
Didn't say you had one, I said you were in that generation. As for "removing them", if they're smart enough, you can't, they have thousands of VPN's through second and third-world countries that you won't be able to ban fast enough.

Edit: :)

P

PeriLH_

Didn't say you had one, I said you were in that generation. As for "removing them", if they're smart enough, you can't, they have thousands of VPN's through second and third-world countries that you won't be able to ban fast enough.

Edit: :)
Well, I guess you have be beat. Good job, Edog. I'm trying to reassure people. The abuse can be taken out of the community, but people need to try and have a positive attitude about that topic. They can be removed and I'm going to keep believing that.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I guess you have be beat. Good job, Edog. I'm trying to reassure people. The abuse can be taken out of the community, but people need to try and have a positive attitude about that topic. They can be removed and I'm going to keep believing that.
Ok.

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
I liked it when no one said anything when they won. They didn't brag or poke fun at other players. Unfortunately like MyrkrkBrandr said the players that do this everyday, and every game don't use the forums, the play the game and ruin the fun.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Coming from me- an MCSGv1 player, that era was nothing like it is today; back then if people got killed, no one said anything. Now, someone has to put their sneaky-little comments in to exaggerate the fact that the person has died, or make them feel even worse by indirectly saying that they're bad? As of today, the sportsmanship in this server is going down in a ball of fire or has been completely thrown out the window.

I say we need to take a stand, not just as a single person- but as a community or even better; a family.
Rather than getting all hyped up and unhappy over it, ask why they were so disrespectful and why they had to do that, 99% of the time the have no logical reasoning, but also remember it's just a game. Move on. Forget they had even said it, and join a different lobby, there isn't enough time to dwell on a comment that someone has directed at you after you have died.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci