• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stop This Era of MCG.

Will you stop?

• Total voters

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
One day, I was thinking. I go on tons of servers each day, I've noticed something. I've noticed people actually saying GG, I remember MCSGv1, people saying "good game!" and the losers saying "good game!" back. Now, this era of MCG, and Minecraft in general, is just saying "ez, rekt, l2p, get good". I want an era where everyone can say gg and move on with their life. I'm here making this thread to explain to you all one thing.

Please, just stop playing like this. How can you expect to say l2p, and rekt, and stuff like this, and expect it to be funny? People are leaving MCSG, good people, people who I hate to see leave. "MCSG isn't fun anymore" "MCSG isn't nice anymore". Why? Why must you think that it's ok to say this?

Time to get on a different topic. It's against the federal law, it's being broken so many times, and it even has to be apart of the rules here? That actually has to be a thing? In my opinion, Hive's winning. Hive's community is together, welcoming, warm, nice. DDoSing others in order to get #1 clan? Really? Oh, this person makes me mad, I don't like him/her, time to break the law and DDoS.

People breaking laws, people actually hurting themselves, over MCSG? The people in MCSG, doing these kinds of things. I'm not one of these people, to be honest. I'm ranting on about this, not for myself, but for all of MCSG. MCSG's future is bright, but people's insight on MCSG are "Rude community" "non-welcoming".

Open your mind before you say something like this, do something like this. I'm saying this because, MCSG is falling apart. Please, #StopTheAbuse. Stop all the DDoSing nonsense, this community makes me sick. Sorry, it does. People are breaking the law over a 16 bit game? I'm surprised that it even needs to be a rule. I stay up at night thinking, what if MCSG, listen to me here, had all of this amazing plugins, and a welcoming, rewarding, community.

People say "eZ doesn't bother me". Well, you know, some people have it bother them. So just stop. Please, just do. Again, this is out of the random, Nothing happened to me personally to make this thread, it just came to me. This is YOUR server, that you love and come on every day, be the change you want to see in the world.

I hope this made you think, and maybe if YOU were one of the people to say eZ, or even DDoS, you don't have to admit to it. Just stop it all together.

- Shadow/Chris

#StopTheAbuse

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately "most" people that are active on the forums that will read this, don't say that kind of crap. Too bad the 3/4 of mcsg will never see this thread.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, corrupt players are certain in all large communities. What worries me is that people follow them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but saying "rekt 10 hearted" isn't popular because some randy said it. It was made and popularized by an influential person/people. They are setting a bad example and because of that all the "hilarious" trolls think it's ok to do. On a side note: if you find pleasure in frustrating and causing grief on a kids game, you should probably get off your computer and get a life.

The clan war community is way too over competitive. Especially the larger clans, the leaderboards don't make the clan wars any more civilised either. But honestly, it's expected too. This is because MCSG is unlike other servers. Everyone here is used to a very high standard of PvP. Especially in the clan community. They want to be considered the best, as they consider being the best on here as being more prestigeuos than on other servers. Exactly because of this standard of PvP. Sadly, most of these people want to reach the top in any way. Whether legitimate or not. Which leads to people finding any reason to get the other clan DQed, DDoS etc.

All of these things are stupid. Because of all this is because of a video game that's purpose is to make people have fun and make new friends. Yet people do the opposite.

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't usually say GG in chat unless I actually thought the other guy put up a good fight or I put up a good fight against them. When I'm playing with friends I say GG 10 REKT when I'm on like half a heart, just as a joke.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I've been procrastinating posting on this thread for too long... time to churn out some paragraphs c:

I'll admit, I say it out loud. When I'm on TeamSpeak, sometimes if I make an amazing combo or comeback, I'll shout "OOOOOOOOOOH GET REEEEEEEKT" or something like that in the heat of the moment. But the people that I play with know that I'm against being rude to other players, for example saying it in chat. I feel that it's OK to say it aloud when you're not in a place where you might unknowingly offend anyone else, but for example if you're not among friends, or if you're a YouTuber who's recording or a livestreamer who's streaming and has viewers, then it's not okay. Saying it in chat is different from saying it to your best friend right after you kill them.

Sometimes, I get a bit mad at people who think it's okay to insult each other for no reason.
For example, there was someone who was calling people "scrubs" and other derogatory terms for literally no reason, other than they were losing because one of their teammates had disconnected, thus putting them into a 4v5 situation with a clearly unfair disadvantage.
My conversation with them after the game:
"What makes you think that's it's okay to insult or offend someone? Are you any better than the people that you insult, that you have the right to be rude and disrespectful to them? What you did is considered harassment, and if you keep up that attitude in the adult world, you could be taken to court."
Their response?
"lol, its a game"

Do you have any idea how infuriating that is? That someone fails to acknowledge that other people have feelings, emotions, and rights? Just because it's a video game with a competitive system implemented doesn't mean that any one person is better than the other, just because they're winning. If someone asks you to be a bit nicer, the least you can do is apologize and leave them alone! But what about the people who don't? The people that you're offending might actually have insecurities, issues, depression, heck they could even be suicidal! And someone walks around shouting that they're worthless and should go kill themselves, using the excuse that it's a game, so it's OK to do something like that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci