• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something Needs to be done...Anything

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
But, this still requires a new rank to be created... And a word from the devs say its not high on their priority list, nor is it easy to make a new rank! + were out of colors to use ;) ! If you can discover a solution that does not involve creating a new rank, Id love to hear it! Im on your side of the issue, dont get me wrong...
Why not just give map makers donor or friend rank

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Light Green (Emerald color) isn't currently being used by a rank, and isn't blinding to the eyes in a chat. I don't think orange is being used also, though that could be commonly associated to gold, and blue isn't either, though I heard they are possibly making mods blue soon. There are thousands of colors *gets crayola box of crayons*, around 16.8 million viable options.

Didn't MCJackson already confirm a new Map Builder/Maker type rank coming soon?
Yes, but the minecraft colors are limited. There is a website that shows you all of them and I believe that we are using most. We don't necessarily want to use different shades, like you pointed out because it would seem too much like another rank but I know that emerald green would make for a beautifurr rank. Also, we have that weird friend/VIP mixup where some people still have Friend rank. Are they considered VIPs? If not, we could recycle that color (pink) and use it for one of these ranks Tree mentioned.
Side note: tree, pls no tam wif randoms it only annoying and mak me die. :(

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, but the minecraft colors are limited. There is a website that shows you all of them and I believe that we are using most. We don't necessarily want to use different shades, like you pointed out because it would seem too much like another rank but I know that emerald green would make for a beautifurr rank. Also, we have that weird friend/VIP mixup where some people still have Friend rank. Are they considered VIPs? If not, we could recycle that color (pink) and use it for one of these ranks Tree mentioned.
Side note: tree, pls no tam wif randoms it only annoying and mak me die. :(
I'm fairly sure that they are working on it :D

Also, yeah, I don't team with random people, sorry

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure that they are working on it :D

Also, yeah, I don't team with random people, sorry
I remember that game on holiday resort... You can't deny that. You two were in a pack, typing, and, in your case, bow spamming. I picked up about 20 arrows. Lol...

Serventor

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is stacked with posts by VIPs... You're right!

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
A map maker rank might be good, but What about YouTubers
?

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
But, this still requires a new rank to be created... And a word from the devs say its not high on their priority list, nor is it easy to make a new rank! + were out of colors to use ;) ! If you can discover a solution that does not involve creating a new rank, Id love to hear it! Im on your side of the issue, dont get me wrong...
Dark Blue, Light Green, Black.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, we agree, the amount of VIPs is getting ridiculous. We're working on a solution to this (some sort of map maker rank), but to add a new rank, we actually have to do a maintenance on the servers, so it's not just a quick plugin fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci