• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Something Needs to be done...Anything

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Perhaps. It probably wouldn't be soon, in any case, but perhaps in the future we'll implement something like this.
In that case, would the current people who got VIP from maps be moved to the map maker rank or whatever will symbolize that? Or would they keep VIP? I honestly would love everyone who got it from maps be moved back to map maker.... I would easily give up VIP

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Light Green (Emerald color) isn't currently being used by a rank, and isn't blinding to the eyes in a chat. I don't think orange is being used also, though that could be commonly associated to gold, and blue isn't either, though I heard they are possibly making mods blue soon. There are thousands of colors *gets crayola box of crayons*, around 16.8 million viable options.

Didn't MCJackson already confirm a new Map Builder/Maker type rank coming soon?
Won't be so soon. But yeah, it will happen eventually.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Light Green (Emerald color) isn't currently being used by a rank, and isn't blinding to the eyes in a chat. I don't think orange is being used also, though that could be commonly associated to gold, and blue isn't either, though I heard they are possibly making mods blue soon. There are thousands of colors *gets crayola box of crayons*, around 16.8 million viable options.

Didn't MCJackson already confirm a new Map Builder/Maker type rank coming soon?
Lol while yeahh, your right, there is a lot of "colors" not used, I dont think theres any minecraft compatible colors left... But you may be right with the blue and orange!

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol while yeahh, your right, there is a lot of "colors" not used, I dont think theres any minecraft compatible colors left... But you may be right with the blue and orange!
White color isn't taken i think

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
In my opinion, the number of VIPs does not matter at all. That is, if they had no special privileges in joining games. Then VIP would just be a color and not have any power over another person.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion, the number of VIPs does not matter at all. That is, if they had no special privileges in joining games. Then VIP would just be a color and not have any power over another person.
They do have power when joining servers. If I'm right, they can kick anyone up to diamond donators to make spots. And the color does matter since VIP used to be something extremely special....

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
I am saying, with the sudden influx of VIPs, their joining power should be lost. To commemorate the old VIPs who are REALLY special, they should have something new all together.

Also I must say I like the map makers rank idea better, this was just an alternate solution.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I am saying, with the sudden influx of VIPs, their joining power should be lost. To commemorate the old VIPs who are REALLY special, they should have something new all together.

Also I must say I like the map makers rank idea better, this was just an alternate solution.
Ah, I see what you meant. I thought you had meant something else. But if we took away the ability to kick someone to make a spot, it's not really a reward at all to get VIP...

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
Ah, I see what you meant. I thought you had meant something else. But if we took away the ability to kick someone to make a spot, it's not really a reward at all to get VIP...
I wouldn't really consider it an "award." It's more of a recognition, like a medal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci