• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Small amount of XP for a Kill!

Should this be added to MCSG?!

• Yes :)

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • No :(

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
What about if you get more xp from the amount of points. Therefore if you kill someone with lots of points, you get more xp then if you kill a noob with no points.

MarkVlad

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it should be added, there are many reasons which can tell the person to not want it, but there are good reasons too. Beating teams, high skilled players, really decked players. It wouldn't help teams much unless they separate, enchant, then got back and started sticking together. Also, you never know if the person knows or not where the table is, so it really wouldn't matter, because also most of the tables are hard to get (Lava parkour or really hidden) Like Breeze Island, the table is hidden and has lava parkour with invisible walls, Most of the new maps people don't even know where they are. So it is fair for the solo players to fight teams or just the person not getting the enchant at all, so I vote yes.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Would be nice to spend less time fishing to get my enchanted diamond sword and bow :)

AssassinRazor

Experienced
Reaction score
It's a mixed decision for me, should try it out for a bit and open a page for feedback on this XP thing if added.

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
I think its a good idea but i'd want it to not be to op. I've seen a team of 3 take down 12 people. I would hope it would take 7-8 people before you get a level. So you'd work for it.

cs218087

Spectator
Reaction score
another idea that the game needs, gone. MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member