• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Small amount of XP for a Kill!

Should this be added to MCSG?!

• Yes :)

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • No :(

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super92_

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that it's easier for a team to kill people, they usually kill more players than a solo player, so this will make teams even strongers. Stronger teams... unfair. It's a no for me :)

xMillo

Tribute
Reaction score
Well this can go two ways, there maybe overpowered players such as hackers and the other way is more enchants :D

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I am liking this friendly debate <3. No flame wars, no thing, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.
That's true as well... but let's just say there is a team (most likely will) and they inevitably kill at least 6 people. That's a team with possibly an iron sword and an enchanted iron sword, without considering the fact that the 6 people they killed did have diamonds.
I suppose I could be biased because I highly dislike teams themselves and anything that gives them more of an advantage over others, but these are my thoughts... what are yours about mine?
But you highly disliking teams could make this a good thing for you and others who agree with you. Let's say a team has a lot of kills and they both have half of a level. Then let's you or an experienced player comes around and kills this team, giving you the XP and ability to enchant. This would make the next teams you encountered that game easier to beat and it would actually reward you for taking down a good team.

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
But you highly disliking teams could make this a good thing for you and others who agree with you. Let's say a team has a lot of kills and they both have half of a level. Then let's you or an experienced player comes around and kills this team, giving you the XP and ability to enchant. This would make the next teams you encountered that game easier to beat and it would actually reward you for taking down a good team.
Well no, because you get the same amount of xp anyways... but I see where you are coming from!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Well no, because you get the same amount of xp anyways... but I see where you are coming from!
What do you mean you'd get the same amount of XP? You would get the XP kill reward and the XP that they had themselves. (I think)

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
What do you mean you'd get the same amount of XP? You would get the XP kill reward and the XP that they had themselves. (I think)
No because that would cause it to be OP, seeing that they could kill someone with 7 kills or so, giving them a level with only killing one person.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
No because that would cause it to be OP, seeing that they could kill someone with 7 kills or so, giving them a level with only killing one person.
That would not make it OP. If someone could kill 7 people that would mean they would have good stuff or be a good player, making them harder to kill but they'd have a higher reward if you did kill them.

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
That would not make it OP. If someone could kill 7 people that would mean they would have good stuff or be a good player, making them harder to kill but they'd have a higher reward if you did kill them.
Well if they jst fought, and someone came in and hit him once or twice he could die, then bam, someone that cmped the whole time is an enchanted word or chestpiece.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that this is a brilliant idea and should be implemented into the game :)

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
This shouldn't be in the game.
First of all, it would ruin the game because some people who killed a lot of tributes could enchant their stuff, and enchants are pretty OP... What I'm trying to say is, it's almost impossible to kill the person with enchants, it would totally ruin the game and a lot of people would be complaining about this.

Also, you said 1/6 of the xp bar, which means a player only need 6 kills to get a level...

I vote for no, this shouldn't be in the game.

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey lucas, I think this is an epic idea. I don't enchant much, partly cos i never have xp and partly cos idk where the enchantment tables are :) but it would be nice to have the opportunity there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci