• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Small amount of XP for a Kill!

Should this be added to MCSG?!

• Yes :)

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • No :(

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucas_rag

Experienced
Reaction score
Greetings Tributes,

Looks like I can't make it all nice and pretty, seeing that the colors and font sizes are working, so your going to have to deal with a ugly posy :(. So I am here with a suggestion to spice up the survival games. I believe, for every kill you get, you should get a small amount of XP like 1/6 of the XP bar, or whatever they decide. This will make people want to have more kills rather than camping the whole time. This will make the games more fast paced and interesting! It will give people an incentive to try for kills. The con of this, is that if you get a sword from spawn, you can kill a lot of people. This is also a pro though. This will make it so less people want to go to corn, making the game more realistic. This also makes it so you don't have to be sponsored to get a level, and you rarely get a level anyways. I hope you guys think this is a good idea to add to the survival games! Please give a like and your feedback!

- lucas_rag

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely, as animals can be very difficult to find, and face it, nobody is going to sponsor a BoE.

Victoria_Justice

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with this 100%, but a lot of people have posted the same suggestion and eventually the thread was locked.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
A nice idea. You should still be able to get xp from cooking fresh meat or fishing and for a kill.

I support this idea! :)

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea! :)

Only thing is, I think you should get less than 1/6, as some times enchantments can be VERY over Powered. (For example, Sharpness I Diamond Sword, is half a heart more damage then a normal diamond sword, which can be very different from a normal diamond sword.)

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think 1/6th is fine cos it's not like people can't just fish for levels anyway (I don't cos I'm too impatient).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci