• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Shady Hollow

Should this be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

xXHoneyDripperXx

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm very pleased to see that this map has made it into the MCGamer Network, it is a very nice map and has a very nice structure, size, and radius to it. I am going to be ecstatic while playing on it. I found some very good routes on it as well! Can't wait and congratulations.

Mod Edit:
When is the revamped Zone 85 going to be released to the community? I can tell, I'm going to love this map so much more. Even though its already my favorite map. cx

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm very pleased to see that this map has made it into the MCGamer Network, it is a very nice map and has a very nice structure, size, and radius to it. I am going to be ecstatic while playing on it. I found some very good routes on it as well! Can't wait and congratulations.
When is the revamped Zone 85 going to be released to the community? I can tell, I'm going to love this map so much more. Even though its already my favorite map. cx
I suggest you private message SuperxAndrew about this stuff and not ask it on the thread. Also, please do not double post.

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
This is such a amazing map but not played enough ;-;
Yea I mean COME ON! Know one ever votes for it (when I play atleast) so I have to spam

"/v # 4 diamd sordeeee!"

Doesn't even fricking work.

Come on MCSG.... PLAY THE GOD DAMN AMAZING MAP!!1!!!!!

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score

Mod Edit:
Hey man, just as a gentle warning, in the future please don't double/ multipost! :)

This is just because multiposting on a thread creates extra replies when one could easily use the edit or delete feature to amend their reply to a thread.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope you have a fantastic day here on the MCGamer Network!

xXHoneyDripperXx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey man, just as a gentle warning, in the future please don't double/ multipost! :)

This is just because multiposting on a thread creates extra replies when one could easily use the edit or delete feature to amend their reply to a thread.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope you have a fantastic day here on the MCGamer Network!
Sorry! Didn't realize I did so and thank you for taking care of that. :)

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
lots of people who I talk to hate this map purely because of the insane fps lag, And I think I know what its from:
what were you thinking with this massive underground library? On top of fps lag players will get lost down here and make the game go on forever, do people know about his? it has the code for the bank and all but wow.

http://imgur.com/7l6zHUf,PpkO1eq,YNbIniL,Ob4RlbR,r2YdANh,fPn6Y1g
6 pix

Personally I think this map has a really cool design and good teiring and I don't mind playing it as my PC is quite good, but I still experience a drop to around 40-60 fps where normally I would get 150+ on more basic maps.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
lots of people who I talk to hate this map purely because of the insane fps lag, And I think I know what its from:
what were you thinking with this massive underground library? On top of fps lag players will get lost down here and make the game go on forever, do people know about his? it has the code for the bank and all but wow.

http://imgur.com/7l6zHUf,PpkO1eq,YNbIniL,Ob4RlbR,r2YdANh,fPn6Y1g
6 pix

Personally I think this map has a really cool design and good teiring and I don't mind playing it as my PC is quite good, but I still experience a drop to around 40-60 fps where normally I would get 150+ on more basic maps.
This was removed in the lag update. Along with everything else I stated above. :p
#doublepost xD

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
LAG UPDATE!!!!!

New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/soa5i9u09xfptuw/SH_lag_fix.zip

In this update we have (hopefully) fixed the lag by A) removing 200+ item frames B)removing unnecessary redstone C) removing the large amount of fences, especially at the corn.

I would like to thank xcrayfish, Ty925, ALL1DO1SW1N, SpiffyBobcat, and Joel/MadDawg for their help with this!
This was removed in the lag update. Along with everything else I stated above. :p
#doublepost xD
C:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci