• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Shady Hollow

Should this be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

emal2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Most amazing community map honestly
The train station is perfect and everything else looks awesome
Reminds me of a cross betweens sg 4 and valleyside which is awesome!

Spiffy_Bobcat

Spectator
Reaction score
I love sg 2 and this reminds me of sg 4 and sg 2 mixed except un abandoned. One of the better maps out right now, and I love the size, I've been waiting for a 300 map for so long, too many small sized maps with 50 tier twos. Next popular map!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Most amazing community map honestly
The train station is perfect and everything else looks awesome
Reminds me of a cross betweens sg 4 and valleyside which is awesome!
I love sg 2 and this reminds me of sg 4 and sg 2 mixed except un abandoned. One of the better maps out right now, and I love the size, I've been waiting for a 300 map for so long, too many small sized maps with 50 tier twos. Next popular map!
Thanks guys! :)

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg if this doesn't get choosen I will legit quit mc forever no joke. jk but this map looks really really good omg better than turbulence by far good work!!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map looks absolutely incredible, especially the cornucopia, the way it was designed, and how the sort of roofings were made are absolutely mesmerizing, I also do love seeing that giant arch that is between the river, somewhere around the edge of the map. I am expecting this to get accepted, I wonder why it isn't yet. :0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci