• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Shady Hollow

Should this be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Twistology

Career
Reaction score

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
LAG UPDATE!!!!!

New Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/soa5i9u09xfptuw/SH_lag_fix.zip

In this update we have (hopefully) fixed the lag by A) removing 200+ item frames B)removing unnecessary redstone C) removing the large amount of fences, especially at the corn.

I would like to thank xcrayfish, Ty925, ALL1DO1SW1N, SpiffyBobcat, and Joel/MadDawg for their help with this!
It's a shame the map got removed because we even revamped the map to make it better by removing a ton of lag and that's one of the main reasons not a lot of people played it.. Whenever we asked about the revamp we got shot down twice, I mean at least give the map a chance by the revamp considering it is one of the coolest map builds I think personally. (The only reason why people disliked the map was because it lagged and we got it fixed .-. and we did that but again they said no..)

PS: Before any of the Staff members say go to AlpakaWhacker. I have already on Teamspeak and got ignored 3 times. I PMed him on the forums and got no response at all.. Now I went to Col_StaR initially and he told me to go to AlpakaWhacker so I did and now i'm here..

Last edited:

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a shame the map got removed because we even revamped the map to make it better by removing a ton of lag and that's one of the main reasons not a lot of people played it.. Whenever we asked about the revamp we got shot down twice, I mean at least give the map a chance by the revamp considering it is one of the coolest map builds I think personally. (The only reason why people disliked the map was because it lagged and we got it fixed .-. and we did that but again they said no..)

PS: Before any of the Staff members say go to AlpakaWhacker. I have already on Teamspeak and got ignored 3 times. I PMed him on the forums and got no response at all.. Now I went to Col_StaR initially and he told me to go to AlpakaWhacker so I did and now i'm here..
yeah.. i'd say it wasn't fair how this map was removed. First off, it really wasn't "underplayed", I played the map plenty of times, it was a great map IMO. I heard there was tons of lag, although I didn't get any. There were great routes all over the map, balanced, looked great. I feel like with a map of this quality, it should of been given the update and another chance with lag free.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
yeah.. i'd say it wasn't fair how this map was removed. First off, it really wasn't "underplayed", I played the map plenty of times, it was a great map IMO. I heard there was tons of lag, although I didn't get any. There were great routes all over the map, balanced, looked great. I feel like with a map of this quality, it should of been given the update and another chance with lag free.
I don't think my post will get really noticed either way by AlpakaWhacker anyways and I even tried PMing him and didn't even get a response. Because we really tried to make the map better at least somewhat to an extent that it would be playable and people would like it.

The minor issues in the map were fixed and from what i've heard from the community is that the map was just really laggy/unplayable due to people's PC's not being the greatest. (Even my PC couldn't handle it and it's a pretty good PC xD) I really hope that they could give this map one last chance in the next map update considering we fixed the problem..

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think my post will get really noticed either way by AlpakaWhacker anyways and I even tried PMing him and didn't even get a response. Because we really tried to make the map better at least somewhat to an extent that it would be playable and people would like it.

The minor issues in the map were fixed and from what i've heard from the community is that the map was just really laggy/unplayable due to people's PC's not being the greatest. (Even my PC couldn't handle it and it's a pretty good PC xD) I really hope that they could give this map one last chance in the next map update considering we fixed the problem..
You'd probably need super andrew to say something in all honesty. Maybe he would listen to someone who has released multiple great maps.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
You'd probably need super andrew to say something in all honesty. Maybe he would listen to someone who has released multiple great maps.
Eh that's ridiculous and there's no point in trying. Probably won't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci