• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RF5- Memory of Earth: Day Zero

Will you be entering the tournament?

• Yersh :3

Votes: 76 78.4%
  • Nerp :3

Votes: 21 21.6%

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
So how do we enter the tournament?
We will be posting a thread where you can enter the tournament soon! Depending on the amount of people the quota for getting in the final will change, its likely to be top 6 or top 3 of each game :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm going to go and risk a necro.
After viewing the video twice, I absolutely love the map and its builds. Sure there isn't a lot of terraforming other than the mountains, but I absolutely love the map. I wonder when the tournament is >_<

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
After viewing the video twice, I absolutely love the map and its builds. Sure there isn't a lot of terraforming other than the mountains, but I absolutely love the map. I wonder when the tournament is >_<
you can't necro maps really if they are still relevant, which this is since its part of a 2 part build and is waiting on the tournament! I am actually currently working on it right now :) we had to delay the project for other projects with closer deadlines but this is so we can uphold our high standards

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Technically, a necro doesn't apply to maps since it's still relevant and pertinent towards the subject :3

Thanks for the feedback :D
The tournament will start whenever we finish the surprise we have in store

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Technically, a necro doesn't apply to maps since it's still relevant and pertinent towards the subject :3

Thanks for the feedback :D
The tournament will start whenever we finish the surprise we have in store
I hope I get in again ;)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I respect you guys as a build team, so the opinion that follows is not meant to be taken the wrong way but for a Red Forest map this is sub-par. There doesn't appear to be anything special about this map. Also, I don't want it to get added just because it is a Red Forest map. Now remember, this is just my opinion, and it does look good, I just think for a build team as good as you guys are you can do better. For example, those pointy mountains are weird. No where in irl at least do mountains look like that. <3 you guys
EDIT: That sounded a bit harsh. Builds are amazing, I'm just have a hard time figuring out how this all goes together. Amazing builds on land that appears flat surrounded by mountains that make no sense. <-Once again an opinion.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I respect you guys as a build team, so the opinion that follows is not meant to be taken the wrong way but for a Red Forest map this is sub-par. There doesn't appear to be anything special about this map. Also, I don't want it to get added just because it is a Red Forest map. Now remember, this is just my opinion, and it does look good, I just think for a build team as good as you guys are you can do better. For example, those pointy mountains are weird. No where in irl at least do mountains look like that. <3 you guys
EDIT: That sounded a bit harsh. Builds are amazing, I'm just have a hard time figuring out how this all goes together. Amazing builds on land that appears flat surrounded by mountains that make no sense. <-Once again an opinion.
As said previously on the thread, this really isn't the map ;) It's kinda something to compare to the map once it's fully done, you'll see :3 I don't think it'll be sub par once it's done

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci