• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RF5- Memory of Earth: Day Zero

Will you be entering the tournament?

• Yersh :3

Votes: 76 78.4%
  • Nerp :3

Votes: 21 21.6%

• Total voters

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I want you to know that I have solely looked at the pictures before posting this, and from those pictures, I thought the map looked quite flat.
Nah, it's not :3 Well, it might give off the appearance of being flat but the map is actually on a slant going from I think the y coordinate of 72 down to the y coordinate of 54. So it is kinda flat but slanted downward :p

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I really want this to be implemented into MCSG it looks amazing. Icarus is currently my favorite map :D

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
One thing I would say is wow. I love the concept and the video looks great! Above all this map looks unique and u haven't seen anything like it before!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I wont get over how good of a job you guys did very nice! Also I think if you put more grass and flowers around the plain flat areas it may look better ;)
The reason there's no flowers or grass is because we are waiting to update to 1.7.2 since the flowers and grass in it are wayyy better :3

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Looks quite bare tbh. No offence but it looks like the worst map you've done yet.
please read the whole thread before posting criticisms, we have explained we are adding some stuff in 1.7 once memory of earth is done so it will look less bare in the grass areas and this is the tournament map and map we are releasing to give people routes for RF5, this is the prequel to RF5:Memory of Earth-not the actual map. Plus "the worst map we've done" this definately has the best builds we have done so far and arranged in a way to get perfect gameplay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci