• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revamped /disguise command!

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
If you try and spec, bounty, or sponsor the disguised player, it will not work. You have to use their real name. Is this intended or a bug?
If you know their there, it doesnt matter whether you know their real name, you already do.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
This will be awesome. It's just like /nick, but even better. Great job!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
If you know their there, it doesnt matter whether you know their real name, you already do.
say random is disguised and random kills me. I want to bounty random. I cannot bounty random because I do not know their real name.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Omg THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH
This will he,lo a lot with my growing YT Channel!

Also... Blamph ik you've been wanting this.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Blamph
VIP

I think I need a break from recording on MCSG. 5/6 games I was chased out of spawn by a guy with a stone sword. NEED a /nickname feature..

Blamph

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
This command is not perfect partially for the reason I said. I tested it and was able to find ThatOneTomahawk even though he was disguised.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
I've already discussed this with fellow clan owners and its going to be abused heavily.
Having their players playing on alts to enhance their teams chances of winning.

There are also other ways of abusing such as disguising yourself to target others that may not of wanted you in the games to begin with.

I like what you've done Forairan but it still needs some tweaking.

I think it should only be available for friend rank and higher as donors don't really get targeted anymore now that we have lifetime donorships.

Thoughts?

Also, how will it work for catching hackers?
Say if I'm recording someone.. post the evidence.. how will moderator know who to ban?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci