• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revamped /disguise command!

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
As I have diamond sponsor, I really am kicking myself for getting banned. This is so cool c:

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
So Devin, we don't get to choose our rank now? Also, how will we be able to access their history (you don't have to tell me over the forums if you'd rather not).
Nope, but I feel like this is a better system, as it completely masks your identity.
To access someone's disguise history for now, you'll have to contact a dev, but it'll be implemented into the new ban panel.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Nope, but I feel like this is a better system, as it completely masks your identity.
To access someone's disguise history for now, you'll have to contact a dev, but it'll be implemented into the new ban panel.
Is there any thing other dev thing we should look out for?

I still like this, I know the feeling of being targeted and its annoying, and now theres less people having this sad feeling in the world!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
If you try and spec, bounty, or sponsor the disguised player, it will not work. You have to use their real name. Is this intended or a bug?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci