• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#RemoveVoting

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They use to do this actually, but in my opinion i think they should make the overplayed map's chances of appearing in a lobby lower and the underplayed map's chances higher

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
They use to do this actually, but in my opinion i think they should make the overplayed map's chances of appearing in a lobby lower and the underplayed map's chances higher
Stop it with the Necro. Plus. I phan

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Who cares? Maybe it's a good thing this post has been brought back up. Its a good necro, because despite all goodness in MCSG v2, I don't find that the voting system is any better.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
I personally like the idea of removing the vote system, but the number of people who spam Sg4 and breeze far out number the amount of people who want all maps given a fair go like us. It just won't happen =/

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I do like the idea of randomized voting, or, as I have said many times before, a vote option for a random map.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support, I would really love if we could actually pull this off, and remember if you think a map sucks, just give it a chance go download and explore it in single player and find out all the secrets and maybe you might find a new favorite map, happened to me and survival kingdom. Remember i want everyone to hear about this, i want this to be addressed in the announcements saying we are right (or at least a compromise making less played maps more played) just remember spread the word!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci