• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#RemoveVoting

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember I was one of the 4 people who voted "no" when they had the initial vote. So, yeah I support this.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope sg4 and breeze are put to their doom by the community sg4/breeze lovors, rather than us... They hopefully will get board playing the same ones over and over again(hopefully) and maybe larger maps will come into style from the shadows.
It comes more and more people that vote for them, and most people don't even know what maps is big and what is not. I have seen alot of people who actual thinks SG4 is big...

I personally think some maps should be removed. Yellowstone, Fortres Pyke, Hungry Hills, Skylands, Kharmunrah, are all never played because nobody likes them. Don't get me wrong, i think they are all great maps! It's just everyone has been bred into sg4 and breeze so nobody knows them/likes them. So either those should be removed or a new voting system will need to be put in where people play ALL the maps and they are liked. People like Sg4 and Breeze, because they are quick played maps with a lot of combat.
So everyone who doesnt like them shall get downed? Actual, if noob would have played other maps they would probably like them. Basicly what you is asking for is even more SG4 and breeze? The only maps you want to be is Teweran( I think it is good), SG1(Not so good), SG2(Very Good), SG3(Pretty Good),Sg4(Good but overplayed), Breeze Island(Not that good and overplayed), SG5(Good but laggy for most) and Solar frost(Good)? (The desciptions is just my opinion) Shall those other maps get removed really? Some of them is actual pretty good. When Hungry Hills was out I think most players would like it. Skylands is too very old. They are no worse than SG1! (Only the need of some Tier2s)
I agree with Toast that you is more polite than most SG4 and Breeze lovers, but I think you really mostly speaks for the same thing.
To make the others downed.
I know you probably want that but if what you said was done it would have been so.

#RemoveVoting

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
This probably won't happen but it may happen

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
They're working on SG2.0 now, and I believe they hinted that the new voting system or whatever they're doing will come then. So we just need to wait.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They're working on SG2.0 now, and I believe they hinted that the new voting system or whatever they're doing will come then. So we just need to wait.
SG 2.0? They wont do anything to SG2 right? I hope they wont change it :confused:

Swift777

Spectator
Reaction score
What about creating "SG4/Breeze 24/7" servers, and "Everything Else 24/7" servers? With some mixed ones thrown in for good measure.

There are -still- '2fort 24/7' servers in TF2 that are full all day long - some people have an unholy resistance to endless, mindless repetition.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What about creating "SG4/Breeze 24/7" servers, and "Everything Else 24/7" servers? With some mixed ones thrown in for good measure.

There are -still- '2fort 24/7' servers in TF2 that are full all day long - some people have an unholy resistance to endless, mindless repetition.
Good idea, swift. Hopefully Chad or one of the devs see that.

Hopefully, with the SG plug-in being reworked for the ground up, they do something about this.

Ember

Survivor
Reaction score
I wish that wouldn't take so long :/ well, maybe changing lobbies will tempt them to change voting too? I know, it's a long shot, but maybe...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci