• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#RemoveVoting

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
With Voting:

2. Not necessarily. SG4 and Breeze are way over the top for games played on, but the other maps that are in the middle would probably stay the same rank and be played roughly the same amount (SG2, SG1, Teweran, Survival Kingdom, etc.)

3. Maps aren't played because people don't want them to be played. The one that is voted for is obviously the most popular and that's why it's played!

4. Your idea doesn't solve this problem.

5. You can turn chat off during the lobby time, and you don't need to pay attention to that anyways. I barely even notice it!

6. Are you serious. Honestly, what do you think will happen when there is just a cycle? This is one of the worst arguments I have ever heard.

Without Voting:

1. I don't want everything to be played equally, because I don't want to play maps I don't like.

2. IGNORE IT!

3. This would be amazing, but there are other better solutions as subv3rsion has said.

4. Maybe, but I've played all of them at least once (except MCSG ruins) and SG2 is still my favourite. It could change though, because I only really start to like a map when I know where to go and what a good strategy is.

5. I have never seen someone get kicked (except maybe by a moderator) for spamming about voting. The 1 time I got kicked I was doing a countdown...

6. Not really. It's not like you're hearing loud noises that ruin the peace... It's still as quiet as you make it!

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
''3: Some maps will never get played (whens the last time YellowStone was played).''

Honestly.....Yellowstone sucks. :/
Honestly, Yellowstone looks like crap but I always had a lot of fun playing it, before it became a fossil.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestley, the only maps I like that arent often played, are fortress pyke, sg3 and Kharmunrah. But id rather live with not playing those often than to generally play maps I dont like.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I hope sg4 and breeze are put to their doom by the community sg4/breeze lovors, rather than us... They hopefully will get board playing the same ones over and over again(hopefully) and maybe larger maps will come into style from the shadows.

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
I personally think some maps should be removed. Yellowstone, Fortres Pyke, Hungry Hills, Skylands, Kharmunrah, are all never played because nobody likes them. Don't get me wrong, i think they are all great maps! It's just everyone has been bred into sg4 and breeze so nobody knows them/likes them. So either those should be removed or a new voting system will need to be put in where people play ALL the maps and they are liked. People like Sg4 and Breeze, because they are quick played maps with a lot of combat.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I personally think some maps should be removed. Yellowstone, Fortres Pyke, Hungry Hills, Skylands, Kharmunrah, are all never played because nobody likes them. Don't get me wrong, i think they are all great maps! It's just everyone has been bred into sg4 and breeze so nobody knows them/likes them. So either those should be removed or a new voting system will need to be put in where people play ALL the maps and they are liked. People like Sg4 and Breeze, because they are quick played maps with a lot of combat.
You may be the most civil "pro-Breeze/SG4 player" ever...

Unlike you, people just say things on these treads like: (and these are real quotes from the servers)

"NO! SG4 IS THE BEST SO SHUUUUUUUT UUUUUP!"

"Why ask the question 'why vote for gay maps?' when you can ask: 'why do people MAKE gay maps?'"

"I don't talk to people who vote for anything but SG4"

"do /skip, do /skip, do /skip, do /skip, do /skip, do /skip, do /skip, *maps skiped and sg4 comes up* do /vote 1, do /vote 1, do /vote 1, do /vote 1, do /vote 1, do /vote 1, do /vote 1, do /vote 1, *sg4 gets voted* YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!"

You look like a king compared to these people...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci