• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#RemoveVoting

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
I suggest voting just gets removed, and gets replaced by a system that cycles through the maps in an order.

With Voting

1: With skipping you have the option to get breeze or sg4 every time.

2: Following the same logic if we somehow get rid of breeze/sg4 there will be a new map that's overplayed.

3: Some maps will never get played (whens the last time YellowStone was played).

4: People will always no matter what want one map and one map only.

5: There will be spamming "VOTE 1 BECAUSE ITS BREEZE" because you can vote.

6: People will leave matches because they didn't get the map they wanted.

Without voting

1: Every map will be played equally nothing will be overplayed.

2: No more spam like "BREEZE ISLAND JJHBKBJBNFLK" or "VOTE 1."

3: No one will rage on the forums saying things like "Remove Breeze Island!!!"

4: People might get a new favorite map.

5: Less people will get kicked because they spam.

6: Lobbys will be more peaceful.

Join the revolution #RemoveVoting put it in your signature tag up mark the forums with this! Make the revolution known i want everybody to know about this!

[EDIT]

As Ive been reading the posts i may have not been clear because some people don't understand what I'm saying

Vision the MCSG voting system being the biggest five year old in the world and this five year old goes to a Japanese restaurant and he orders pancakes, then he goes to a Greek restaurant and orders cereal and that are the two things he only eats when he has so many choices then when he tastes (insert a good food here) he wants that food too then he tastes more good food and he wont only order pancakes

or. . . if you didn't get what that little metaphor meant hers a dulled down version the people who only vote for breeze/SG4 might find a new favorite map and wont be tied down to one map.

[EDIT]

Ive devised a new system to help us get the maps we have voted for!

This is mostly for donors to use because most non-donors are not going to do this

-you need to leave if sg4 solarfrost or breeze gets voted

-you need to not vote for any overplayed map

-you vote for the map that is winning that is NOT overplayed

The point of doing these simple steps are to introduce new maps to the five year olds who will never vote for for anything but solar/sg4/breeze so they get new obsessions for new maps. I've been doing these and so far the results (from being in like 60 lobbies or just getting lucky) ive played survival kingdom more than solar frost of 3/4/2013 HELP THE CAUSE
#RemoveVoting

Reaction score
I'm gonna post what I posted in another one of these topics now -
This is coming from the person who suggested the new devilish voting system several months back... I HATE IT. Back when I posted the idea it seemed great, vote from 4 maps, and skip if you don't want it. That would allow us to tailor the choices. I didn't realize it would be abused. I sincerely apologize to brining this idea to Chads attention.
The only way to fix this is --
A. Remove Voting.
B. Lower Amount of skips possible.
C. Remove Skip.
D. Lower number of maps to vote for.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know, I think they should keep voting but we need a better system for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci