• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Luke
Minecraft Username: BiscuitYT
Win Count: 350
Game Count: 2000
Skype Name: ItsBiscuitYT

Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? You should accept because I am very mature and chill. I work well with teams and I am very active. I would like to join so I can meet new people and get better.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Everything
The result of your application has not been decided yet. As of now, you are pending.

EDIT: You have been denied for the following reasons:
-Application for Legacy
-Lack of wins

If you are still interested in joining, gain more wins, or for a better chance add justtinnk or deathcrafter24 on skype and show us your skill. You may reapply after these things are done.

Last edited:

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for finally finishing our battle. I know things didn't go your way and I'm sorry for that but we won that last round fair. End score was 5-4 Synergy win. Post loss Thanks guys Battle again soon

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Lol u could go and get any randy to say that.. Doesnt mean u get a redo from it bud. I thought u guys were starting to be fair but i guess not.. Take a loss and quit being like the Old Tigers who would always make up excuses to not take a loss... We killed all of ur members the randies did nothing. Learn to take a loss. Ill show a mod that screenie and he will say it doesnt result in a redo xD pathetic

Mr_Smaha

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol u could go and get any randy to say that.. Doesnt mean u get a redo from it bud. I thought u guys were starting to be fair but i guess not.. Take a loss and quit being like the Old Tigers who would always make up excuses to not take a loss... We killed all of ur members the randies did nothing. Learn to take a loss. Ill show a mod that screenie and he will say it doesnt result in a redo xD pathetic
You're too cute. :p Go ahead and show that to a mod then, we have screenshots and playlogs. :)

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
You're too cute. :p Go ahead and show that to a mod then, we have screenshots and playlogs. :)
You're trying to say that the battle never happened right now by not posting a loss... Then ur saying it should have been a redo because some randy player said that he was "Helping" us... Lol you guys truly are pathetic..

Mr_Smaha

Experienced
Reaction score
You're trying to say that the battle never happened right now by not posting a loss... Then ur saying it should have been a redo because some randy player said that he was "Helping" us... Lol you guys truly are pathetic..
Hey, starting flame isn't nice young man! Didn't your mother ever teach you proper manners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci