• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Dylan
Minecraft Username: LeTsGoSTEELERS84
Win Count: 790
Game Count: 5k something
Skype Name: PM
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9 when needed.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Because I think I could help this clan and be a great person to everyone.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Everything

SharkmanMC

Survivor
Reaction score

Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Because I think I could help this clan and be a great person to everyone.
Accepted as Walrus Member!

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score

Revoking app. Decided to go clanless.

Reaction score

LOL SynergyUS

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Eddy
Minecraft Username: HohoHD
Win Count: 285
Game Count: 1900+
Skype Name: hoho8976
Maturity: 9/10
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all: The reason why you should accept me is because I am active most of the time, and I want to be apart of this clan so I can help with the clan battles and play with new players I never played before.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am really good at PvP and I feel like I want to be apart of this clan and I am active almost everyday and want to play in the clan battles and scrimmages.

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Denice
Minecraft Username: Agendas
Win Count: 172
Game Count: 1300 something or other.
Skype Name: TekniikMC
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 10/10 would bang.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Because I'm like ten times almost as good as Huahwi. Plus, I can rekt everyone with me PeeveePee skillz. I rekt huahwi in 1v1 almost. He was 5 hearts but it was good fight because he said gf after wards. I thought he wanted me to be his girlfriend but all my friends are telling me to keep dreaming. ๏̯͡๏ he sounds so hot on his youtubes. Like, omg I can't even anymore.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): I possessess all the skillz that you need. Even ask huahwi. I almost killed him one time.

Reaction score
Name: Eddy
Minecraft Username: HohoHD
Win Count: 285
Game Count: 1900+
Skype Name: hoho8976
Maturity: 9/10
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all: The reason why you should accept me is because I am active most of the time, and I want to be apart of this clan so I can help with the clan battles and play with new players I never played before.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am really good at PvP and I feel like I want to be apart of this clan and I am active almost everyday and want to play in the clan battles and scrimmages.
You have been denied for the following reasons:
- Did not meet win requirement
- Previous flame with clan
Sorry.

Reaction score
Name: Denice
Minecraft Username: Agendas
Win Count: 172
Game Count: 1300 something or other.
Skype Name: TekniikMC

Maturity (#/10, Explain): 10/10 would bang.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Because I'm like ten times almost as good as Huahwi. Plus, I can rekt everyone with me PeeveePee skillz. I rekt huahwi in 1v1 almost. He was 5 hearts but it was good fight because he said gf after wards. I thought he wanted me to be his girlfriend but all my friends are telling me to keep dreaming. ๏̯͡๏ he sounds so hot on his youtubes. Like, omg I can't even anymore.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): I possessess all the skillz that you need. Even ask huahwi. I almost killed him one time.
Accepted as Trial Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci