• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name: Dino
Minecraft Username: GamingPowerable
Win Count: 300 Combined
Game Count: 3000
Skype Name: dinomali10
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9.5 I used to be one of those people who joke around a lot, but i've changed, due to the many things that happened in my life, that changed me, forever.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Well, I am a good pvper, and i am stable enough to choose the right decision in any situation.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Above average pvp skills, Teamwork, leading skills....

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Dino
Minecraft Username: GamingPowerable
Win Count: 300 Combined
Game Count: 3000
Skype Name: dinomali10

Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9.5 I used to be one of those people who joke around a lot, but i've changed, due to the many things that happened in my life, that changed me, forever.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Well, I am a good pvper, and i am stable enough to choose the right decision in any situation.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Above average pvp skills, Teamwork, leading skills....
Unfortunately, you have been denied from Redemption. Reasons:
- Lack of wins (500 minimum)
- Application for Trauma

You may reapply when you have enough wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci