• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
She told me to tell u guys to go on TS tmw and talk with her. She said u need to post the loss or further consequences will follow... Look at clan staff... As for someone changing their name to star wouldnt be possible if she was already on the server, cant have 2 of the same people
Just wondering why there is no communication before the statement she put. Somewhat weird to see this.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Just wondering why there is no communication before the statement she put. Somewhat weird to see this.
I poked her then she messaged me the response because its too long for poke as i was speaking with her through voice and wasn't recording. Still looks like u guys cant take a loss. Post ur loss, there was no grounds for a redo and you're simply being bad sports

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Sean
Minecraft Username: PhanticMC
Win Count: 850
Game Count:4500
Skype Name: truephanticmc
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9, can joke around when appropriate. Serious, when needed.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Why shouldn't you?
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Teamwork, pvp, communication.

P.S: Please disregard everything that had happened with Synergy, i did not wish part of any bad things we had done. Therefore, i left.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Sean
Minecraft Username: PhanticMC
Win Count: 850
Game Count:4500
Skype Name: truephanticmc

Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9, can joke around when appropriate. Serious, when needed.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Why shouldn't you?
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Teamwork, pvp, communication.

P.S: Please disregard everything that had happened with Synergy, i did not wish part of any bad things we had done. Therefore, i left.
Accepted.

V

Vezify

Name: Luke
Minecraft Username: Vezify
Win Count: 8 [before reset 500]
Game Count: 8 [before reset 1500]
Skype Name: lucianjames4
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 10
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? I would like to join so I can be in a competitive clan and more skilled clan. I would also like to get better overall
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Sword, rod, bow

JoHn_WiZ

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: John
Minecraft Username: JoHn_WiZ
Win Count: 273
Game Count: 1488
Skype Name: john_0449
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Well, i have very good teamwork, i get along with others pretty easy. I'm a really active member, i don't start flame with other people. And i think i could be a help to this clan.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): I mostly possess PvP, but Teamwork is also a big factor i have. I listen to the higher ranks and clan, and fight strategically. I'm also a offensive player.
P.S ( I know i dont have 500 wins, but i have 1/5.4 ratio with easy to come 500 wins. Please think about this thank you :) )

Tip: Colors Make Everything Prettier ;)

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Luke
Minecraft Username: Vezify
Win Count: 8 [before reset 500]
Game Count: 8 [before reset 1500]
Skype Name: lucianjames4

Maturity (#/10, Explain): 10
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? I would like to join so I can be in a competitive clan and more skilled clan. I would also like to get better overall
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Sword, rod, bow
Pending.
Name: John
Minecraft Username: JoHn_WiZ
Win Count: 273
Game Count: 1488
Skype Name: john_0449

Maturity (#/10, Explain): 9
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Well, i have very good teamwork, i get along with others pretty easy. I'm a really active member, i don't start flame with other people. And i think i could be a help to this clan.
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): I mostly possess PvP, but Teamwork is also a big factor i have. I listen to the higher ranks and clan, and fight strategically. I'm also a offensive player.

P.S ( I know i dont have 500 wins, but i have 1/5.4 ratio with easy to come 500 wins. Please think about this thank you :) )

Tip: Colors Make Everything Prettier ;)
Pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci