• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Red Forest 3: Fallen Haven

Fallen Haven

• Ermagerd

Votes: 85 40.7%
  • nubs

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • erma-faints-

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • I am secretly a lizard

Votes: 80 38.3%

• Total voters

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the map looks really great, i hope it gets on mcsg. 1 thing though. can you get to the parts that are underwater or are they just for show?

good job!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Would have liked to see a serious poll, but I will just write down my thoughts on the map!
I have been there and seen this map.

• The various decoration and design of every building looks very, very interesting. However, I think that there are way too many levels and rooms in every building, making it extremely hard to find other players.
  • The idea for the cornucopia was really clever. It may seem unfair to some, but you just have to know where to jump down and where not to.
  • The map is very flat. There are buildings, there are small canals, yes, but there is no terrain. This is a big problem with the map, chases will be very long, unless you have a bow.
  • The underwater tunnels are fully functionally, and they look great.
I would give this map a 6/10, Red Forest put down alot of work in it, but overall I don't think the gameplay will match the exciteness of the buildings.

These are just my thoughts, remember that.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Would have liked to see a serious poll, but I will just write down my thoughts on the map!
I have been there and seen this map.

• The various decoration and design of every building looks very, very interesting. However, I think that there are way too many levels and rooms in every building, making it extremely hard to find other players.
  • The idea for the cornucopia was really clever. It may seem unfair to some, but you just have to know where to jump down and where not to.
  • The map is very flat. There are buildings, there are small canals, yes, but there is no terrain. This is a big problem with the map, chases will be very long, unless you have a bow.
  • The underwater tunnels are fully functionally, and they look great.
I would give this map a 6/10, Red Forest put down alot of work in it, but overall I don't think the gameplay will match the exciteness of the buildings.

These are just my thoughts, remember that.
Thanks for taking time to give us a review :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci