• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Red Forest 3: Fallen Haven

Fallen Haven

• Ermagerd

Votes: 85 40.7%
  • nubs

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • erma-faints-

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • I am secretly a lizard

Votes: 80 38.3%

• Total voters

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
You took an overhead shot for TSG3 and a "on the ground" shot for your map; hardly a fair comparison.

Edit: And you used a shaders pic to make your map look better compared to TSG3
That is clearly, not the point. The point was to show you that they are not similar. TSG3 is a jungly futuristic that is completely different. You cannot judge a map entirely on pictures. As the download isn't public you cannot tell me you know first hand what it looks like. TSG3 does not have an underwater section. The use of quartz and a "futuristic idea" does not make a map the same. Lulu, did not take those pictures and simply took them from the threads directly, so do not through any of this on her. I believe we clearly get it that, you think this is way to similar to TSG3 to be considered to be added. You do not have to continue to barter at us and make smaller remarks that it is indeed the same. We get it. I would hope that you would discontinue talking about the similarities, and talk about what is unique about it.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That is clearly, not the point. The point was to show you that they are not similar. TSG3 is a jungly futuristic that is completely different. You cannot judge a map entirely on pictures. As the download isn't public you cannot tell me you know first hand what it looks like. TSG3 does not have an underwater section. The use of quartz and a "futuristic idea" does not make a map the same. Lulu, did not take those pictures and simply took them from the threads directly, so do not through any of this on her. I believe we clearly get it that, you think this is way to similar to TSG3 to be considered to be added. You do not have to continue to barter at us and make smaller remarks that it is indeed the same. We get it. I would hope that you would discontinue talking about the similarities, and talk about what is unique about it.
I was just pointing out blatant bias in those pictures. And I never said that this map and TSG3 were the same; I just said that the theme is similar and TSG3 executes the Futuristic City theme better. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Can you guys please just drop it and stop arguing, @EvermoreHD your concerns have been noted, thankyou for taking your time to look over the map and give us your opinions

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
They are both futuristic cities.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
They are both futuristic cities.
Breeze Island and Fortune Island are both islands. Castle Dracula and Survival Kingdom and Fortress Pyke and Lost Ridge are all castle/medieval themed. Survival Games 1 and Hell Games are all forest themed. Now, for a majority of these, people don't compare them (although Suvival Games 1 and Hell Games are compared often so it's an exception). Please, before you just say "They have the same theme" at least give reasons backing up your statement. For example, if you think the layout of them is similar, please say that you think it's similar in the layout because of ________ (insert reasoning here) and so on. When you just make statements with absolutely no reasoning behind it, we can't understand your side of the discussion.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Breeze Island and Fortune Island are both islands. Castle Dracula and Survival Kingdom and Fortress Pyke and Lost Ridge are all castle/medieval themed. Survival Games 1 and Hell Games are all forest themed. Now, for a majority of these, people don't compare them (although Suvival Games 1 and Hell Games are compared often so it's an exception). Please, before you just say "They have the same theme" at least give reasons backing up your statement. For example, if you think the layout of them is similar, please say that you think it's similar in the layout because of ________ (insert reasoning here) and so on. When you just make statements with absolutely no reasoning behind it, we can't understand your side of the discussion.
Fair enough. Like I said the map looks great and I'm still a fan, but it is definitely similar to Teweran 3. Maybe if you made a change to the landscape people would notice it less. Like a futuristic city in the desert. Idk if you can or are willing to do that, but just a thought. Like I said in an earlier comment, I feel like it does look like a different city that would exist in the same world as Teweran 3 if that makes sense. I'd have to actually play on this map to really be detailed though. Your underwater section looks really fresh and original.

Ninetail has requested that we drop this whole disagreement so please stop bringing up this situation as it is becoming repetitive and starting to become a flame war. And this request goes for both sides of the situation (red forest and forum goers).
Read what I'm saying... I'm not flaming and I didn't know mod's worked as errand boys now. I'm just talking to Tree, relax.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now the underwater section is very unique, but I'm not sure if it'll play well. Of course, I can't really tell how it is laid out since there is no download link or a trailer...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci