• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Red Forest 3: Fallen Haven

Fallen Haven

• Ermagerd

Votes: 85 40.7%
  • nubs

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • erma-faints-

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • I am secretly a lizard

Votes: 80 38.3%

• Total voters

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
we have addressed this before, its clearly very different from those two maps... teweran 3 I would understand but avaricia? did you look at the screenshots?
Hey, easy now. 1. I hit the like button on the map so obviously I'm a fan, don't get mad. 2. If people have said it before, there must be certain similarities. And 3. Avaricia isn't a bad looking map, so it's not necessarily a bad comparison.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, easy now. 1. I hit the like button on the map so obviously I'm a fan, don't get mad. 2. If people have said it before, there must be certain similarities. And 3. Avaricia isn't a bad looking map, so it's not necessarily a bad comparison.
There are similiarities but it is irritating when you work for months on something then someone says "oh its too similiar to tsg3" when its like very different

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
There are similiarities but it is irritating when you work for months on something then someone says "oh its too similiar to tsg3" when its like very different
I didn't say it was TOO similar. Just that there are similarities. You admitted yourself that you could see it being compared to futuristic city.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't say it was TOO similar. Just that there are similarities. You admitted yourself that you could see it being compared to futuristic city.
I was saying that as a general comment on everyone we have been getting saying it is similiar to tsg3

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Uh, this is obviously starting to get somewhat out of hand. Kstorm and Nine, please discuss any other issues that don't pertain to this map in private, thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci