• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ranked lobbys

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
He said already that noobs have the option of playing on all the servers, but they have the lower rank servers in addition to that. It's just the higher rank people that can't go on the low rank servers really.
Exactly.... and for the other question. Mods can join the noob hub... anyone can, but just cant play the actual games. I also said that anyone can spectate so if a mod wants to watch a 'suspicious' player they can.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Exactly.... and for the other question. Mods can join the noob hub... anyone can, but just cant play the actual games. I also said that anyone can spectate so if a mod wants to watch a 'suspicious' player they can.
But that would be impossible. I don't think you can make it so everyone can join the noob hub, but the people can't then join the games in the noob hub and also be able to spectate.
It would have to be only noobs + mods or everyone, which would make it just normal. Noobs + mods wouldn't be fair because the mods could get easy wins (you can't make it so they can only spectate, it's all or nothing in this case).

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
But that would be impossible. I don't think you can make it so everyone can join the noob hub, but the people can't then join the games in the noob hub and also be able to spectate.
It would have to be only noobs + mods or everyone, which would make it just normal. Noobs + mods wouldn't be fair because the mods could get easy wins (you can't make it so they can only spectate, it's all or nothing in this case).
Ahh... noobs and mods only can go into the hub then only noobs can play but mods can spectate? so normal people cant go to the noob hub...

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
This is an idea that I have had before and a great one. It has its pro's and con's, but if utilized correctly, it could be a huge step for MCSG.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ahh... noobs and mods only can go into the hub then only noobs can play but mods can spectate? so normal people cant go to the noob hub...
That's the same problem, mods would be able to play the games too.

jimmy1305

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a great idea and i think it will work. If you have 3 different servers/hubs and have one for 30,000 + for noobs, another one for 30,000 and under for pros. You could make a third server to let anyone play, this would work well because friends could still team together, noobs could play with pros and still get experience. If the noobs were sick of losing all the time they could go into the 30,000 plus server and have more fun. If pros were sick of winning every game in the normal hub they could go up into the pro 30,000 and under hub and get challenged.

Deathbymayo

Survivor
Reaction score
Say we cut the au servers in half (1/2 for skilled other for noobs), there probably wouldn't be enough room for the skilled players. However, this might work with u.s. servers

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Some pros and cons, I'd say make a poll on this, and see the response.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci