• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ranked lobbys

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys i have (in my opinion) a great suggestion. i don't know if its been brought up before but i might aswell try! SO, my idea is that there is a sign for say... ranks 30,000+ that only they can join so they aren't stuck in a lobby with really good players and it gives them a chance to play fairly. It also stops teams or better players for targeting the lower ranks for easy kills! Here is some pictures of what i think would work :)

What the sign will look like to get to it

Close up

And this could be the hub when your in it...

THAT'S ALL!
I Hope you like this idea, please let me know what you think :)

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Probably not. Getting beaten is all part of the game. There's plenty of tips & strategies to help you improve. :D

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
I think its an awesome idea meaning new players can have a fun experience before getting into the competitive side of things

Marotta66

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice idea,
but it would be hard to find a way to do this

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Thats exactly what i was thinking... but looking over all the servers and all the plugins made i believe they could find a way

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Good Idea, But I think they should do the same with Under 30,000 or 10,000 or something.

If you want to play competitevely against good plays

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
I have to disagree; it would ruin the achievement of getting your first win. It took me about 500 games to get my first win, but with this you could get your first win easily, and when you move out of the noob hub; you would have no skill, because all you were previously doing was fighting noobs.

Deathbymayo

Survivor
Reaction score
I could see people trying to keep there rank low so they can play with the noobs.
And what if I wanted to team with someone low in the rankings they would be destroyed in the higher rankings and I wouldn't be allowed in the lower ones.

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
'I could see people trying to keep there rank low so they can play with the noobs. '

I understand that but why would people purposly go over 30,000 just to get easy kills.... and when they get the kills theyll just go back under 30,000

'And what if I wanted to team with someone low in the rankings they would be destroyed in the higher rankings and I wouldn't be allowed in the lower ones.'

I'm sorry but i don't understand what your saying here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci