• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ranked lobbys

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Perhaps we could expand on this with a sort of "League Play" just like the one in Black Ops 2. This way it brings a more competitive nature within the gameplay of MCSG. In my opinion I think it would be a great idea, despite the fact that I'm horrible in MCSG.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I dislike the idea because people will not improve if they are with all the "noobs". This sort of ruins the concept of mcsg, I would rather have a game with really skilled players than decent. I understand where you come from but i don't think this should be added.

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
I dislike the idea because people will not improve if they are with all the "noobs". This sort of ruins the concept of mcsg, I would rather have a game with really skilled players than decent. I understand where you come from but i don't think this should be added.
I understand that but even if noobs are fighting noobs they can still get practice out of it and become better?? why did humans invent 'target practice' if a noob wants to practice with a fighting chance why not give them what they deserve? some people come into this game with friends and team but what about those people with no skill and no team to play with? a noob fighting a noob, is the same as a pro fighting a pro.... they both get experience out of it.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Then the high ranked players could "Farm wins" in the nooby servers.

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
HAHA! This is fun :) first of all i did NOT download the hub or take it from them... i stated in a previous post that i was bored and had a little time on my hand so i whent onto multiplayer and singleplayer at the same time and recreated it in singleplayer :D

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Then the high ranked players could "Farm wins" in the nooby servers.
Nonoonnonononononono! only people with a rank 30,000 or above can join the nooby servers! Example... i am currently ranked 4,261 in the world. i would not be able to join the noob lobbys and 'farm wins'. AND if it so happens that you are above rank 30,000 and you are good... it wont take many wins to get below it and once you do it will take a while to get back above it as other people have to beat you for you to go back up in ranks :). hope im not just speaking jibarish to you :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci