• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Practicing grabbing chest

Should this be a thing in every SG lobby?

• Total voters

Fireblare

Survivor
Reaction score
I think a practicing pvp would be cool. If you hold the sword in your inventory you become full iron and you can fight people who enabled pvp. (Its on another server :p)

K

KiDD

Well, it's pretty simple. Although, it wouldn't hurt to add "practice looting" in the hub. All you really got to do is use large GUI scale and adjust your sensitivity so you can comfortably and quickly loot chests. Also, make sure you shift click the items, (Hold shift and click.)

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
I think a practicing pvp would be cool. If you hold the sword in your inventory you become full iron and you can fight people who enabled pvp. (Its on another server :p)
Thats a really cool idea you should post a feature suggestion about that

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the idea, I'm rank 30 and I'm crap at grabbing loot out of chests xD

3PR

Spectator
Reaction score
You can easily practice in singleplayer by setting up multiple chests in a line and looting them one by one. As previously mentioned, you could memorize a chest if doing this manually, and would take out much of the impact of practice. But a line of chests? You're not going to remember that. If you really need to practice looting, this is what I would do.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Great idea but it will years for the developers to actually work on this...

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
Great idea but it will years for the developers to actually work on this...
As far as I'm aware (Correct me if i'm wrong) the developers have a way of automatically refilling chests. Maybe they would need to add a few other things, as well as a clear inventory thing.
I'm no dev, but this doesn't seem like an extremely hard task. This would be an amazing feature, considering the lobby for some reason has a 2 minute wait, and there is nothing to do during the 2 minute period.

P.S No, i'm not going to hop on survival just to practice chest looting, every time I loot the chest I would need to refill it manually, plus I already know the locations of the items... It's not more of a "I need to practice my looting skills" its more of a "It would be a really fun thing to do during the 2 minute wait period", and practice looting at the same time. I'm no where near perfect, there is always room to improve. I hope I got my point across, and I hope nobody attacks me for my opinion, but you never know... this is the internet.

S

Sepyz

If you need to improve your mouse accuracy, there's this magical game called osu! that can help your accuracy tremendously.
Download osu! (exclamation mark included): https://osu.ppy.sh/

The main community is based around anime stuff, so if you're not into that, you can always change your osu! skin. I would disable a lot of the excess features in the options too.

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
Own
If you need to improve your mouse accuracy, there's this magical game called osu! that can help your accuracy tremendously.
Download osu! (exclamation mark included): https://osu.ppy.sh/

The main community is based around anime stuff, so if you're not into that, you can always change your osu! skin. I would disable a lot of the excess features in the options too.
I know what osu means but what is osu?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci