• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Practicing grabbing chest

Should this be a thing in every SG lobby?

• Total voters

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you to all the people that are giving constructive criticism anything you say will be taken in to consideration! :)

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't want to contribute anything to this thread lol. I honestly don't think this should be added as it's a waste of time for the developers who could be working on something else.
As far as I'm aware (Correct me if i'm wrong) the developers have a way of automatically refilling chests. Maybe they would need to add a few other things, as well as a clear inventory thing.
I'm no dev, but this doesn't seem like an extremely hard task. This would be an amazing feature, considering the lobby for some reason has a 2 minute wait, and there is nothing to do during the 2 minute period.

P.S No, i'm not going to hop on survival just to practice chest looting, every time I loot the chest I would need to refill it manually, plus I already know the locations of the items... It's not more of a "I need to practice my looting skills" its more of a "It would be a really fun thing to do during the 2 minute wait period", and practice looting at the same time. I'm no where near perfect, there is always room to improve. I hope I got my point across, and I hope nobody attacks me for my opinion, but you never know... this is the internet.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
As far as I'm aware (Correct me if i'm wrong) the developers have a way of automatically refilling chests. Maybe they would need to add a few other things, as well as a clear inventory thing.
I'm no dev, but this doesn't seem like an extremely hard task. This would be an amazing feature, considering the lobby for some reason has a 2 minute wait, and there is nothing to do during the 2 minute period.

P.S No, i'm not going to hop on survival just to practice chest looting, every time I loot the chest I would need to refill it manually, plus I already know the locations of the items... It's not more of a "I need to practice my looting skills" its more of a "It would be a really fun thing to do during the 2 minute wait period", and practice looting at the same time. I'm no where near perfect, there is always room to improve. I hope I got my point across, and I hope nobody attacks me for my opinion, but you never know... this is the internet.
What's the point. You want to get better at chest looting than other people? This won't work because if people use it in the lobby, they will get better and so will you. The difference between two people would still be the same. Think about it like if I had 30 ping and you had 50. Then my ping went down to 10 and your went down to 30. There's still a 20 ping difference. Now if you apply that to chest looting. I grab 80% of everything in my chest and you grab 50% of everything in yours. We both practice chest looting and eventually I can loot 100% of my chest and you grab 70% of your chest. We both increase by 20%, but the difference doesn't change. If you want to practice chest looting i'm sure there are other servers that have it. Usually the lobby is meant for people to socialize/ask for team or if you're like me, you leave Minecraft and come back when the game starts.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Like many other people above me have said, why implement this feature when it is just as easy to create a new world and practice chest looting there.

I don't see a real point to implementing this, sorry. :(

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
What's the point. You want to get better at chest looting than other people? This won't work because if people use it in the lobby, they will get better and so will you. The difference between two people would still be the same. Think about it like if I had 30 ping and you had 50. Then my ping went down to 10 and your went down to 30. There's still a 20 ping difference. Now if you apply that to chest looting. I grab 80% of everything in my chest and you grab 50% of everything in yours. We both practice chest looting and eventually I can loot 100% of my chest and you grab 70% of your chest. We both increase by 20%, but the difference doesn't change. If you want to practice chest looting i'm sure there are other servers that have it. Usually the lobby is meant for people to socialize/ask for team or if you're like me, you leave Minecraft and come back when the game starts.
Maybe you should think about things before you post... this didn't even help your case at all, and did you even read my post?

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Maybe you should think about things before you post... this didn't even help your case at all, and did you even read my post?
Reread my paragraph and try to understand something. Or if someone else feels like explaining because tbh i'm done with this thread.

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Reread my paragraph and try to understand something. Or if someone else feels like explaining because tbh i'm done with this thread.
I read it.... It didn't make any sense. Someone please explain it to him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci