• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Practicing grabbing chest

Should this be a thing in every SG lobby?

• Total voters

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
So MCGN should make a area in SG inside the lobby of when you join a SG match you can practice looting chest, things randomly generate and keep generating and you keep practicing your chest grabbing skills, because I know most people on their first game of the day they will want to practice chest grabbing before going in to the game. And just to not make the lobby so boring mcsg should make even more fun little mini-games in the lobby
To be completely honest with you. I don't think this will be added.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Which is more than MCSG does. You're really contributing nothing to the thread. Besides, I didn't mention Hive's lobby.
I don't want to contribute anything to this thread lol. I honestly don't think this should be added as it's a waste of time for the developers who could be working on something else.

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't want to contribute anything to this thread lol. I honestly don't think this should be added as it's a waste of time forthe developers who could be working on someone more worth their time.
So don't post on it. I seriously doubt a feature this small would require much work to implement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci