• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Practicing grabbing chest

Should this be a thing in every SG lobby?

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you wanna be any good at the game, you aren't saying team..
I think he's saying that more as more of a generalization than him actually trying to team with people :p

E

Ephiza

I think he's saying that more as more of a generalization than him actually trying to team with people :p
Well, he's saying that there's nothing else to do besides to say team..I don't think that's a very general statement. He's saying it as if that's all he does in lobby ;-;

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, he's saying that there's nothing else to do besides to say team..I don't think that's a very general statement. He's saying it as if that's all he does in lobby ;-;
Oops I didn't mean to say team I meant to say all I see is people saying team in lobby trust me I never chat team better yet team in lobby

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Well ofc it's not really needed but just want something to do in the lobby other then just waiting and voting
Don't double post please ;)
The idea isn't bad, but can be done just as easily on a single player world. It would be an impractical use of time for the devs.

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't double post please ;)
The idea isn't bad, but can be done just as easily on a single player world. It would be an impractical use of time for the devs.
It's a great idea, what is there to do in a lobby, anyway? I'm assuming it's still the lobby games lobby? Too laggy to do parkour for many people, I remember I got 10 fps there. Fps doesn't really affect chest looting though and it could be fun. Hive beats MCSG to a lot of things, perhaps this will be another to add to the list.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
It's a great idea, what is there to do in a lobby, anyway? I'm assuming it's still the lobby games lobby? Too laggy to do parkour for many people, I remember I got 10 fps there. Fps doesn't really affect chest looting though and it could be fun. Hive beats MCSG to a lot of things, perhaps this will be another to add to the list.
What does Hive have in the lobby lmao. All they have is parkour and the ability to choose the special things in game.

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
What does Hive have in the lobby lmao. All they have is parkour and the ability to choose the special things in game.
Which is more than MCSG does. You're really contributing nothing to the thread. Besides, I didn't mention Hive's lobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci