• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon X and Y

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm really disappointed with the starters in X and Y. I mean, come on! I want a charizard and a swampert! Not some kind of frog or fox :c
Hey, what do you expect from Pokemon

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm really disappointed with the starters in X and Y. I mean, come on! I want a charizard and a swampert! Not some kind of frog or fox :c
It's new, c'mon fushi don't be one of those people. I won't judge the new starters until we see their evolutions/move-pool/battle-stats. Froakie actually looks cool, very different from the usual cute little starter. If anything Chespin is my least favorite design-wise simply because he looks too much like a recolored Oshawott. Also, why are you comparing an un-evolved water starter to a fully evolved fire starter....

I'll admit they aren't the greatest designs, but they're not horrible. I can't wait to see their evolutions.

Icey004

Tribute
Reaction score
Can't wait! I'm going to get Y, and probably start with the fire starter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci