• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon X and Y

twilightpanda63

Spectator
Reaction score
This october Pokemon X and Y is coming out are you excited?, which starter would you choose?, which game would you get?.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I'm so excited :D I really like both of them, but Y looks especially awesome. Any ideas what type sylveon is supposed to be? xD

twilightpanda63

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm so excited :D I really like both of them, but Y looks especially awesome. Any ideas what type sylveon is supposed to be? xD
I think sylveon will be either flying or a new type because they have not released it yet but I am really excited for pokemom t0o

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll probably get Y first (eventually both) and start with the Fire starter. I might change my choice depending on what the starters evolve into.

Derbin Dobegan

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm gonna get both, and on my first playthrough I'm definitely starting with Froakie. What does everyone think that the starter's final types will be? I'm thinking the Psychic/Fighting/Dark thing might actually happen, but hopefully without the Fire-starter being the Fighting one.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Haven't decided which I'll be going for, most likely Y and I'll be going with Fennekin the fire starter.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd get it but I have no DS, so that's why I've never played any core pokemon games. I've played a little colosseum and I'm good at the TCG and TCG Online.

Venesstion

Tribute
Reaction score
Before i even buy the game, I need to look at what the differences are between X and Y other than the already announced legendaries. After I finally choose what version I want, I then have to decide what starter, I'd need to look at the stats, typing and look of the final evolution.

Going back to the question, YES. i am very excited for the new generation of Pokemon. There has been an intense buildup and I'm very excited to see what they are going to release next.

To keep everyone updated on what has been released for the up and coming new Pokemon game:

Three starters have been announced:
Froakie - Water
Fennekin - Fire
Chespin - Grass

My opinion on them:

Froakie: Favorite looking frog Pokemon to this date. There have been multiple frog looking Pokemon (Politoad, Seismitoad, Toxicroak) but this is easily my favorite frog design out there. Very eager on learning what this thing turns into and what typing it becomes.

Fennekin: A sexy looking firefox thing. Really cool design and I REALLY want to see what it turns into. There has been firefox's in the past (Vulpix & Ninetails) but I really love the design on this one.

Chespin: Probably my least favorite design out of the trio. It's s still really cool but doesn't have that "starter" feel that all the previous starters have. It pretty much looks like a Hedgehog version of Oshawott wearing a costume. But by saying that, grass Pokemon are usually the least popular and most useful. I might end up even using this one.

Also announced at the same time as the starters were two legendaries.
Yveltal (Y) and Xerneas (X)

I personally LOVE the design on both these Pokemon. I have no idea what type they could be but i absolutely love them. If i had to pick between one of them i'd pick Xerneas though. I think Xerneas could be a Steel/Light (Light being a new typing) and Yveltal a Dark/Flying.

Moving on, a new Eeveelution was announced.

For those of you who don't know what an Eeveelution is. It's basically an evolution of Eevee (Vaporeon, Leafeon, Flareon etc.)
This pokemon is called Sylveon.

It is currently unknown what type this Pokemon is.
Personally, I don't like it much at all. It's a cool design but looks too different from the other Eeveelutions. I have no idea what his typing could be, Normal? Fighting? Flying? Perhaps a new typing of Light? Not a clue. It has oversized eyes and looks a lot more feminin from the other Eeveelutions. Least favorite Gen 6 Pokemon announced so far.

Next up we have Majin Mew or whatever this thing is:

Apparently this thing is called "Awakened Mewtwo" or something like that...
From what I've seen: It is a new form of Mewtwo. In the next Pokemon Movie that is coming out, Mewtwo transforms? or evolves? into this thing... Not too much to say about this thing as it pretty much looks like Mewtwo just stuck his tail on his head, but it's a really cool design and I love the look of it.

So that's about it so far. I'm excited to find out what else will be announced leading up to the release of X and Y.

Congratulations if you read all this.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
But by saying that, grass Pokemon are usually the least popular and most useful. I might end up even using this one.

This pokemon is called Sylveon.

It is currently unknown what type this Pokemon is.
Personally, I don't like it much at all. It's a cool design but looks too different from the other Eeveelutions. I have no idea what his typing could be, Normal? Fighting? Flying? Perhaps a new typing of Light? Not a clue. It has oversized eyes and looks a lot more feminin from the other Eeveelutions. Least favorite Gen 6 Pokemon announced so far.

Apparently this thing is called "Awakened Mewtwo" or something like that...
From what I've seen: It is a new form of Mewtwo. In the next Pokemon Movie that is coming out, Mewtwo transforms? or evolves? into this thing... Not too much to say about this thing as it pretty much looks like Mewtwo just stuck his tail on his head, but it's a really cool design and I love the look of it.

So that's about it so far. I'm excited to find out what else will be announced leading up to the release of X and Y.

Congratulations if you read all this.

Grass type was always my fav! :p

To me, that eeveelution looks like a combo of espeon and skitty... Id be willing to bet that it is a "Light" Type which is new, or a Light Psychic type...

And to the mewtwo point, I think its the same as deoxys and its many forms, or unknown and its many forms... Same pokemon, different perks and disadvantages...

Venesstion

Tribute
Reaction score
Grass type was always my fav! :p

To me, that eeveelution looks like a combo of espeon and skitty... Id be willing to bet that it is a "Light" Type which is new, or a Light Psychic type...

And to the mewtwo point, I think its the same as deoxys and its many forms, or unknown and its many forms... Same pokemon, different perks and disadvantages...
It definitely won't be a duo typing. Espeon is already the physic Eeveelution. Light would be the only thing that would make sence tbh... As for the mewtwo, we'll just have to wait and find out what it's all about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci