• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon: X and Y

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have no DS or Gameboy. Never had one. But I like Pokemon. I hope these games bring some cool new Pokemon!

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
So... A new Eeveelution was announced. It looks like A NORMAL TYPE :|

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey, it could be anything. Besides if it's a Normal- Type evolution, then that means we get an Eeveelution that has more bulk, thus being able to take on bigger and tougher challengers but not have to sacrifice the typing.

But personally, I think it might be either Flying or Steel. Flying because of the ribbons and the fact that it's the lightest Eeveelution. Steel because of its now confirmed English name: Sylveon. Sorta sounds like Silver don't you think?

But hey, its a little early to judge, so only time will tell what type it truly is.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kinda unrelated but I've been waiting for them to try to make a ghost/ steel type Pokemon. It would be extremely over powered as its only weakness would be fire

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
They'd have to nerf that one somehow, like give it rather poor defensive stats, or make it slow, but it would be pretty cool to see a Ghost/Steel type.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Im dissapointed to find so many Gen 1ers on this community :(

If people would give the newer pokemon games a chance that would all see how good they are. The pokemon series doesnt need to be revived... its still sucessful.
And by the way..... the Vanillite argument is EXTREMELY unvalid and pointless.... people say an Ice cream pokemon is completely unoriginal and use that as an excuse to say Gen 1 was the best while theres a pokemon on that same gen wich is a Rock with arms called GEO-DUDE.

ALL POKEMON GENERATIONS FTW! :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Im dissapointed to find so many Gen 1ers on this community :(

If people would give the newer pokemon games a chance that would all see how good they are. The pokemon series doesnt need to be revived... its still sucessful.
And by the way..... the Vanillite argument is EXTREMELY unvalid and pointless.... people say an Ice cream pokemon is completely unoriginal and use that as an excuse to say Gen 1 was the best while theres a pokemon on that same gen wich is a Rock with arms called GEO-DUDE.

ALL POKEMON GENERATIONS FTW! :p
I agree. They actually did a test that my friend told me about to see what regions had the most Pokemon obviously base off something (like vanillite) and it was Kyoto and kanto that had the most.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci