• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon: X and Y

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I only catch Pokemon I like. Screw the professor and his dumb pokedex.

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a feeling I may get some hate for this but my favorite generation would be 4th. By this I don't just mean DPPt but also hgss and most of the spin off games (eg explorers of time and darkness, ranger shadows of almia). However while I say this I haven't played much of 3rd gen so that may beat it when I play it more. Looking forward to seeing how X & Y will turn out.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My ploblem with Black and White was the pokemons. They tried to create them so nice looking, but lots just got boring. The story was nice, but the team plasma members was just so dumb. And it was just so easy. Right when I could enter it, I won the last gym with only two pokemons, without healing. With that rock throw attack that gets better and better for each round doing it and giga impact really owned them.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
God, i think i've spent more hours playing Pokemon Crystal in my life then i have doing any thing else. That game was amazing, 2nd generation was just awesome, don't argue with me about that, it will not end well for you. 1st and 3rd generations really awesome too. Don't have a DS anymore, but i've heard nasty things about 5th gen, so hope X and Y is a great improvement for peoples sake.

Valexius_

Spectator
Reaction score
Pokemon X is the one im planning to get i mean im a huge pokemon fan and im really excited for the Frog pokemon and i swear if the fire type starter pokemon became a fighting/fire pokemon that wont be cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci