• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon: X and Y

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im dissapointed to find so many Gen 1ers on this community :(

If people would give the newer pokemon games a chance that would all see how good they are. The pokemon series doesnt need to be revived... its still sucessful.
And by the way..... the Vanillite argument is EXTREMELY unvalid and pointless.... people say an Ice cream pokemon is completely unoriginal and use that as an excuse to say Gen 1 was the best while theres a pokemon on that same gen wich is a Rock with arms called GEO-DUDE.

ALL POKEMON GENERATIONS FTW! :p
But here is the thing, geodude worked. On top of that his evolutions made up for it. Vanillite was just terrible

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
But here is the thing, geodude worked. On top of that his evolutions made up for it. Vanillite was just terrible
geodude was a rock. He literally was a rock xD. so were his other evolutions

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Anyways, from what the starters look like so far, I'll be going with Chespin, but since only the first forms have been announce, no stats, movepools are anything, we'll just have to wait and see if my decision changes. How about you guys?

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Anyways, from what the starters look like so far, I'll be going with Chespin, but since only the first forms have been announce, no stats, movepools are anything, we'll just have to wait and see if my decision changes. How about you guys?
I want Froakie. Frogs are awesome.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
If you guys arent still convinces by the geodude fact, heres two more examples :p
One of the pokemons in gen 1 is a pokeball and its evolution is the same but with the colours reversed :p (Voltorb and Electrode).
Then there the other gen 1 example... a pike of purple goo wich evolves in a bigger pike of purple goo. (Grimer and Muk)

Knowing that (and dont get me wrong, I love Gen 1) I think we all can live through an Ice Cream pokemon ;)

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you guys arent still convinces by the geodude fact, heres two more examples :p
One of the pokemons in gen 1 is a pokeball and its evolution is the same but with the colours reversed :p (Voltorb and Electrode).
Then there the other gen 1 example... a pike of purple goo wich evolves in a bigger pike of purple goo. (Grimer and Muk)

Knowing that (and dont get me wrong, I love Gen 1) I think we all can live through an Ice Cream pokemon ;)
The thing that bugged me the most about generation 5 wasn't the Pokemon design, it was the fact they were all weak. Most couldn't seem to last 2 easy fights with our needing major healing.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
The thing that bugged me the most about generation 5 wasn't the Pokemon design, it was the fact they were all weak. Most couldn't seem to last 2 easy fights with our needing major healing.
Hmmm... well, I didnt really pay attention to that... but I think I would have noticed that knowing that Im the kind of player who battles every wild pokemon and trainers I come across so then gyms are WAY easier.

I may not agree but I respect your opinion ;)

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Which Pokemon did you use? Just wondering.

Reaction score
I started at the end of gen II.

GEN III BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!! TREECKO FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Lol I have platinum, heart gold, soul silver, diamond, white, black, and 2 pearls. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci