• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Player following

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Although this is good, I think Aracnophobia means for it to be a way to find and record someone who you know hacks.
This is true.

I figured, but I just consider that to be the reason for the suggestion, not the only reason for the implementation. Mods can already find people on servers (I think?) so you can just ask a mod on TS or the forums or something to check it out.
I am simply trying to get more hackers banned, this would allow people who do not have access to ts to also record people who hack, which would result into more people to be banned. This would be a positive thing. Even though your suggestion is awesome, my suggestion is completely different from yours.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This is true.

I am simply trying to get more hackers banned, this would allow people who do not have access to ts to also record people who hack, which would result into more people to be banned. This would be a positive thing. Even though your suggestion is awesome, my suggestion is completely different from yours.
If you can't go on TS, you can go on the forums or the hub and tell a mod in there about it. I see this being abused more than used to help.

Fax

Career
Reaction score
This would be abused way too much. Many well known users aren't donors. I agree with HalfSquirrel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci