• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Player following

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Why would you need to follow someone?
If you think they are hacking, poke a mod on TS and they should get 'em.
More hackers would be caught if this feature would be added, because it is easier to do /find and record someone than it would be to poke a mod and get him on the right server.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
More hackers would be caught if this feature would be added, because it is easier to do /find and record someone than it would be to poke a mod and get him on the right server.
Well 8/10 mods on TS don't really go on when i have done it so this is to

1 Not bother them
and 2. Easier way to record them
Mods still have to review reports before they ban, so they would still be bothered.
If you are going to spend all that time recording and stalking a hacker, why not just become a mod?
You got the right mindset for it.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Using /stats Player or /records Players shows you the server they were in or are in.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
Using /stats Player or /records Players shows you the server they were in or are in.
Yeah, it's only for mods. I just realised that it would be easier if we could just do /stats [player] and then you would be able to see what server someone is in, if they're not Friend/Mod/Admin off course.

Possibly, I have no idea since I've only been mod xD

If that command is blocked off to regulars, then you could look on their leaderboard page.
Yeah, but the problem is that they only get updated once the game is over, this wouldn't be of any use if you want to record someone in-game.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, it's only for mods. I just realised that it would be easier if we could just do /stats [player] and then you would be able to see what server someone is in, if they're not Friend/Mod/Admin off course.
Still, just notify us since we will have to deal with them anyway. Overall not a bad idea, but since we have to do with them, just notify us :)

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I still think this should be implemented because some MCSG players don't have TS and this will be easier for them

Reaction score
I had an idea like this once (never posted it) but I agree that many players would be open to abuse. Instead, there could be a "Friends" list to track people who have accepted a friend request.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I had an idea like this once (never posted it) but I agree that many players would be open to abuse. Instead, there could be a "Friends" list to track people who have accepted a friend request.
Not a half bad idea...BUT this could be difficult to code and possibly take too much time for developers for such a minor feature.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
This might be a good idea as well, but it doesn't support my suggestion fully. The biggest plus in this suggestion should be you being able to follow a hacker into his next game, I doubt a hacker would accept your friend request.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci