• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

On block hitting

Is block hitting nooby?

• Total voters

HoboMcJoe

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I don't blockhit because I think it's kind of an exploit and an unfair advantage in a fight. I used to blockhit against other blockhitters, but the thing is, there are very few good blockhitters. With the bad blockhitters, you can easily strafe around them and throw off their hits. So I find it's actually easier not to blockhit against a blockhitter.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love blockhitting; I like how it pisses people off. <3

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh. I thought block hitting had something to do with actual "blocks" not blocking xD. I personally dont like block hitting because it restricts movement and I excel at strafing :)

EDIT:

Also I have a problem with the third poll option. I like cookies but I love pie, and as a lover of pie I am offended

mmmm....pumpkin pie....
Must... Resist...
Looks... So... Tasty...

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When RC Posted i thought you guys were "evolving" but seriously all you guys know is "Oh blockhitting beats strafing there and strafing beats blockhitting there!"

I use blockhitting everywhere, works perfectly and Beats strafing.Now there is one strategy that is really annoying if you do my blockhitting, which i will not name.
I seriously am sad of the things people are saying, especially the not so experienced players. I am not trying to offend anyone but seriously guys, you gonna learn more than just these basic things or gonna stay in the stone age?
your strategy = critical block hit, if you get low run away for seconds and then fns.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci