• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

On block hitting

Is block hitting nooby?

• Total voters

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
It's not as nooby if your good at it.
Like me and Tomahawk. :3

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't even know what block hitting is, can someone explain that to me?

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Since it takes years to actually be good with blockhitting, no.

If you're bad with blockhitting, it's like getting a hammer to punch in a nail that never moves. What's the point?

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't even know what block hitting is, can someone explain that to me?
It is where you spam your left and right click at the same time to halve the damage you take. And whenever I block hit and kill someone, they say its nooby and takes the fun out of a fight xD

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
It is where you spam your left and right click at the same time to halve the damage you take. And whenever I block hit and kill someone, they say its nooby and takes the fun out of a fight xD
Oh. I thought block hitting had something to do with actual "blocks" not blocking xD. I personally dont like block hitting because it restricts movement and I excel at strafing :)

EDIT:

Also I have a problem with the third poll option. I like cookies but I love pie, and as a lover of pie I am offended

mmmm....pumpkin pie....

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
Block hitting is just method of trying to fight someone. Do you think strafing and fishing rods are nooby? Absolutely not. Can it get annoying? Yea, sometimes.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Since it takes years to actually be good with blockhitting, no.

If you're bad with blockhitting, it's like getting a hammer to punch in a nail that never moves. What's the point?
Disagree, block hitting is very situational. It tight areas it is undoubtedly the way to go, on the other hand in open spaces it has its uses but typically loses to strafing.

Anyone who is able to hit the two buttons on your mouse can be an effective block hitter in close quarters, but only skilled block hitters can do it in open areas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci