• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion/Update Thread

Omega Or Alpha? Which are you getting.

• Omega Ruby; Primal Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Mawile

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Alpha Sapphire; Primal Kyogre, Mega Latias, Swagmaster Sableye

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Delta Emerald; Move along, this does not exist

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • TRUMPETS 'N S***

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
For the most recent leak posted by Ikana, Bulba almost compromised the leaker's identity and the leaker said he will not post any more for a bit. He said he was done for the night at 9PM Japan's time, so we can expect some more soon.

I'd also like to mention that Mega Salamance is pretty much guaranteed Ubers, Altaria is going to be OU, and Lopunny will skyrocket to BL or OU.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
For the most recent leak posted by Ikana, Bulba almost compromised the leaker's identity and the leaker said he will not post any more for a bit. He said he was done for the night at 9PM Japan's time, so we can expect some more soon.

I'd also like to mention that Mega Salamance is pretty much guaranteed Ubers, Altaria is going to be OU, and Lopunny will skyrocket to BL or OU.
Looking forward to using lopunny. It always has been a very interesting pokemon, to say the least. Maybe, in the anime, Dawn might get a Mega Ring and have a Mega Lopunny! Very cool.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
OH MY! NEWS AGAIN!

MEGA AUDINO AND MEGA SLOWBRO (¿¿¿???) LEAKED!

Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy and has Healer as ability and Mega Slowbro has Shell Armor as ability!

Today is a sad day for poor ol' Slowking, which gamefreak just seems have thrown into the trash... I would have prefered a Mega Blissey than a Mega Audino too...
Oh well, beggars cant be choosers I guess....

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
They seem ok, I like the fact that they're giving megas to some underrated pokemon to try to give them some purpose. Also, Mega Slowbro looks absolutely hilarious.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
They seem ok, I like the fact that they're giving megas to some underrated pokemon to try to give them some purpose. Also, Mega Slowbro looks absolutely hilarious.
Yeah I agree, thats why I like Mega Lopunny! Although Slowbro is used more often, usually with Eviolite from what Ive noticed due to its good defences, dont get me wrong I like the idea, but I honestly think that giving the mega to Slowbro just sent Slowking to the garbaje.
I like Mega Audino, my only problem is that its drastically lowers the chances of Blissey getting a Mega :(

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
In the anime Slopoke evolves by getting his tail bitten. His mega must be the shell crawling up his body.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, thats why I like Mega Lopunny! Although Slowbro is used more often, usually with Eviolite from what Ive noticed due to its good defences, dont get me wrong I like the idea, but I honestly think that giving the mega to Slowbro just sent Slowking to the garbaje.
I like Mega Audino, my only problem is that its drastically lowers the chances of Blissey getting a Mega :(
Wait... zoom in...

Although Slowbro is used more often, usually with Eviolite from what Ive noticed due to its good defences, dont get me wrong I like the idea, but I honestly think that giving the mega to Slowbro just sent Slowking to the garbaje.
Enhance!

Although Slowbro is used more often, usually with Eviolite from what Ive noticed due to its good defences,
Wait a second...

Slowbro is used more often, usually with Eviolite
o_O

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Wait... zoom in...

Enhance!

Wait a second...

o_O

OMG... Im so stupid.... I dont know where I got that idea from, I swear I dont understand how is it that I dont realize how stupid some things I say are....
Its not the first time I make such a stupid mistake :S

God Damnit! Ill cry myself to sleep today....

Last edited:
Reaction score
OMG... Im so stupid.... I dont know where I got that idea from, I swear I dont understand how is it that I dont realize how stupid some things I say are....
Its not the first time I make such a stupid mistake :S

God Damnit! Ill cry myself to sleep today....
There there (._.)/(T-T)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci