• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion/Update Thread

Omega Or Alpha? Which are you getting.

• Omega Ruby; Primal Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Mawile

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Alpha Sapphire; Primal Kyogre, Mega Latias, Swagmaster Sableye

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Delta Emerald; Move along, this does not exist

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • TRUMPETS 'N S***

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
After the amazing CoroCoro leaks today, I thought it would be a good idea to post an official Discussion thread for the upcoming Gen 3 remakes. I'll also post news/updates in here for anyone interested.

6/7/14-CoroCoro Leaks (Confirmed by Serebii):

DISCUSS​

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Im so hyped! :D

Although Im kinda disappointed at how Megaswampert (one of my favourite starters of all time) looks, but it might just be the artwork, back when they revealed quilladin it was a kick in the nuts to all of us on Team Chespin but then Chesnaught came along it became worthit! :p Maybe MegaSwampert will look better ingame, and I hope it has come cool new typing, like mega sceptile.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The mega swampert looks stupid and they only changed the female?
They really didn't change May's design too much, just gave her a different bandanna, there is also a slight difference with Brendan and Remake Brendan; he's mostly wearing his Emerald outfit (except the hat), and he isn't wearing his iconic 2 pairs of pants at the same time.

And with Mega Swampert...

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, you've got until November, and the 2DS is cheaper, but you'd need to sacrifice quality for cost.
Perhaps I'll get a 2DS in the coming months, if I can find one for cheap.

Now my thoughts on the game: Hoenn has always been my favorite region and Pokemon Emerald has been my favorite game. I love the uniqueness of the towns and the not so generic plot. It's great that the game is being remade to implement more modern features and graphics. However, I feel some of these mechanics, such as mega evolutions, take away from the feel of the original classics. I hope that they don't alter the game so much and that it still "feels" like the original games.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
They really didn't change May's design too much, just gave her a different bandanna, there is also a slight difference with Brendan and Remake Brendan; he's mostly wearing his Emerald outfit (except the hat), and he isn't wearing his iconic 2 pairs of pants at the same time.

And with Mega Swampert...
ye m8

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
By the way, the new Team Magma and Team Aqua designs are AWESOME! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member