• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion/Update Thread

Omega Or Alpha? Which are you getting.

• Omega Ruby; Primal Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Mawile

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Alpha Sapphire; Primal Kyogre, Mega Latias, Swagmaster Sableye

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Delta Emerald; Move along, this does not exist

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • TRUMPETS 'N S***

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
OH MY! NEWS AGAIN!

MEGA AUDINO AND MEGA SLOWBRO (¿¿¿???) LEAKED!

Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy and has Healer as ability and Mega Slowbro has Shell Armor as ability!

Today is a sad day for poor ol' Slowking, which gamefreak just seems have thrown into the trash... I would have prefered a Mega Blissey than a Mega Audino too...
Oh well, beggars cant be choosers I guess....
Mega slowbro looks hilarious, audino looks like a nurse.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
OMG... Im so stupid.... I dont know where I got that idea from, I swear I dont understand how is it that I dont realize how stupid some things I say are....
Its not the first time I make such a stupid mistake :S

God Damnit! Ill cry myself to sleep today....
It's okay, when testing out a new team today I forgot to give any members of my team EVs... lol

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
It's okay, when testing out a new team today I forgot to give any members of my team EVs... lol
Haha thats not as bad as thinking Slowbro is a second stage evolution :p Ive made that mistake a few times before, and I just dont understand how xD Ive been playing pokemon for like over 14 years lol

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Well hello there! Here I am bringing you guys more news!!! (by the way, I dont know why, but the pictures of the megas I revealed last time became these pictures down blow o_O)

MEGA SHARPEDO REVEALED!

MEGA CAMERUPT REVEALED!

AND FINALLY, WALLY HAS A MEGA GALLADE! (CALLED IT! :D)

More info!
Mega Shapedo has the Ability "Strong Jaw", all of Sharpedo's stats get an increase.
Mega Camerupt has the Ability "Sheer Force", its Speed is decreased, but every other stat is increased.
Primal Kyogre has a new ability called Sea of Beginnings and Primal Groudon has a new ability called Land of Endings. They activate what is called Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight respectively. It is not known how different this is to normal.

Last edited:

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Well hello there! Here I am bringing you guys more news!!! (by the way, I dont know why, but the pictures of the megas I revealed last time became these pictures down blow o_O)

MEGA SHARPEDO REVEALED!

MEGA CAMERUPT REVEALED!

AND FINALLY, BARRY HAS A MEGA GALLADE! (CALLED IT! :D)

More info!
Mega Shapedo has the Ability "Strong Jaw", all of Sharpedo's stats get an increase.
Mega Camerupt has the Ability "Sheer Force", its Speed is decreased, but every other stat is increased.
Primal Kyogre has a new ability called Sea of Beginnings and Primal Groudon has a new ability called Land of Endings. They activate what is called Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight respectively. It is not known how different this is to normal.
YES MEGA GALLADE

Reaction score

MEGA SHARPEDO REVEALED!

MEGA CAMERUPT REVEALED!

AND FINALLY, WALLY HAS A MEGA GALLADE! (CALLED IT! :D)

More info!
Damnit the hell is up with giving mega sharks giant freakin chins. First we have the crimson-chin garchomp, and the the golden goatee chin of sharpedo. I dont understand .-.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
If I'm going to be teaching Wally how to catch his Ralts I sure as hell should be rewarded with a Galladeite.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
If I'm going to be teaching Wally how to catch his Ralts I sure as hell should be rewarded with a Galladeite.
That would be too early into the game. I bet he'll give it to you after you beat him at his last battle before the Elite 4.

(About your signature, Lanky Kong ftw :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci